she's a shooter!!!

Well, after I got my 21" S 308, I fired a couple mags of Santa Barbara surplus (left over from when I had my CETME) and I discovered that its accuracy was 300yd gong worthy, but I was unable to really sight it in. I ended up going with the Skeletonized stock from Gilberts, and a lo-pro BP 02 mount and Barska 3-12 Tactical scope set up. Was able to test it at 50yds today, and I was very pleased. Aside from a 2 fliers, all the rest of the holes were touching. (I would hope to expect that at 50yds from any gun)--I was pretty excited, since I had heard a few conflicting accuracy reports. So, even if the groups open up at 100yds, I doubt they will open up THAT much. Keep in mind this was also with Santa Barbara surplus, which I hope is what accounts for the 2 fliers. IT'S A KEEPER!!!!!!!!

I think Skeletonized stock is not legal if you live in CA.

Well, after I got my 21" S 308, I fired a couple mags of Santa Barbara surplus (left over from when I had my CETME) and I discovered that its accuracy was 300yd gong worthy, but I was unable to really sight it in. I ended up going with the Skeletonized stock from Gilberts, and a lo-pro BP 02 mount and Barska 3-12 Tactical scope set up. Was able to test it at 50yds today, and I was very pleased. Aside from a 2 fliers, all the rest of the holes were touching. (I would hope to expect that at 50yds from any gun)--I was pretty excited, since I had heard a few conflicting accuracy reports. So, even if the groups open up at 100yds, I doubt they will open up THAT much. Keep in mind this was also with Santa Barbara surplus, which I hope is what accounts for the 2 fliers. IT'S A KEEPER!!!!!!!!

Yep, you may want to do some reading in the tech section about the legality of that thumbhole stock. You most likely have 922® compliance issues if the rifle is not converted to have no more than 10 foregin made parts.