In shifting projects, this one never got started... but someone will get a good deal from my purchases. Includes 21" Wood S308, Complete US Wood set from BattleRifleG3 (Lyptus wood, I think - beautiful grain). Two original Saiga mags, Six 20-rd FBMG mags. And for those of you who will who ask... yes, I'll part it out AFTER a week if I don't find a buyer for all of it. Note: There is one ding (about the size of the comma on your keyboard) on the right side of the original Saiga wood. If you look very closely, you'll see it on the first rifle pic. Also... I didn't include any pics of the Russian mags as I figured everyone knows what they look like.

Price incl shipping: $750

Condition Rifle: Like new (approx. 16rds fired through it)

Condition FBMG mags: New

Condition BattleG3 wood: New, never installed

DSC02875.jpg

DSC02873.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02876.jpg

Edited by RDSWriter
Please keep me in mind on the FBMG mags.

Thx,

TOU

While patiently awaiting the end of the week...as noted, I'm still interested in the magazines. Please PM me the details, price ect.

Thx,

TOU

3 things that make this set a good buy.

1.) Lyptus wood, strong and straight in grain - I haven't been able to resupply that wood very well, and if I do it will be a noticeable upgrade price.

2.) That handguard style is discontinued.

3.) The set is available now. My current eta on incoming orders is September. After June 30, it will be January.

Saiga factory stocks are also worth something.

This is the package deal to get. You're looking at well over $300 worth of FBMG mags, a stock set approaching $200 in value, and the most expensive factory model of the Saiga-308.

When folks ask where the Saigas are at reasonable prices, look no further!

In shifting projects, this one never got started... but someone will get a good deal from my purchases. Includes 21" Wood S308, Complete US Wood set from BattleRifleG3 (Lyptus wood, I think - beautiful grain). Two original Saiga mags, Six 20-rd FBMG mags. And for those of you who will who ask... yes, I'll part it out AFTER a week if I don't find a buyer for all of it.

How you doing on this RDS? Hopefully you've sold the whole package, but if not, I'm still interested in any/all of the mags.

The stock set and two hi cap mags are sold pending funds.

For some reason I can't edit my original post.... so I'm posting this in a reply. Rifle and two original russian mags for $355 shipped. AFTER the rifle sells, I'll part with the other four hicaps. If the rifle doesn't sell, I'm holding on to the hicaps for a potential project down the road.

The stock set and two hi cap mags are sold pending funds.

For some reason I can't edit my original post.... so I'm posting this in a reply. Rifle and two original russian mags for $355 shipped. AFTER the rifle sells, I'll part with the other four hicaps. If the rifle doesn't sell, I'm holding on to the hicaps for a potential project down the road.

I'm wondering what kind of accuracy you found with those 16 rds. ? Was their anything else wrong with the gun besides the tiny scratch? How do I contact you if I was to make an offer? I would appreciate a quick reply as I am getting very itchy to buy one soon.

Thanks in advance for your answer! My E-mail address is sojourners@hotmail.com

Although I don't really consider the scratch an issue... nothing else is 'wrong' with the rifle. If you put some oil in the scratch, you probably wouldn't even see it if viewing it in person. Basically, I went nuts buying Saigas and bought a few too many. Now that I'm considering getting back into NFA stuff... if I don't plan on cutting the barrel or silencing it.... well...

Just send me a PM via Saiga12.

Edited by RDSWriter

let me know if you dont have a buyer for the lot next week, minus hi caps. Im in NY, and I will be buying a saiga 308 in two weeks anyway.....I will buy yours sight unseen, if you still have it availible if previous poster does not want it.

I only deal in cash when guns are involved. I have a dealer local I can have you ship to. you can keep the hi caps. I can pay your price in two weeks from today, 06/12/07

need to replace my s12 that is sent to family in florida due to drum mag issue for them. those tastey animals are calling me already, and I need a saiga to take them..........

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.