Underfolder Woes

I FINALLY FREAKING DID IT

ok now that is out of the way I feel better, I got the Bulgy underfolder to match up with the Chinese "poly block". To make a long story short it was a bitch, but it isn't over yet.

post-1914-1180912766_thumb.jpg

As we can see in exhibit A here, there is a scope rail in the way

post-1914-1180912799_thumb.jpg

There is a "lip" on the edge of the stock arm, at least that is what I was trying to take a picture of

Now the question I pose to the collective knowledge of people alot smarter than me, can I just bust out some more Dremel-Fu on that wench? or is that a bad idea since its the stock and potentially worth more than $20.

Discuss, flame, laugh at me post-1914-1180913018.gif

there's a relief for the selector, so i'd imagine it's be fine to do a relief on the other side.

just take as little off as possible and you should be allright.

you could remove the scope rail..

there's a relief for the selector, so i'd imagine it's be fine to do a relief on the other side.

just take as little off as possible and you should be allright.

you could remove the scope rail..

I was hoping not to, in case I don't like the underfolder and I want to go back to a more "traditional" stock

Does that paper help you draw yer letters!!

Dude....I had a g\f that liked expensive shiny things...couldn't afford the gun mat and the underfolder...ya gotta prioritize!

• 2 weeks later...

I took the sight rail off of the wife's S-.410. Itis held on with rivits, so you could always put it back at a later time. However you probably won't put this gun back to stock after cutting and drilling the hell out of it to make the underfolder fit.