my solution to hi cap mags

I replied to your other post about 30 rounders.........You CAN have 30 round mags in NY, they just have to be pre-ban. Check out a gunshow or try to find some online, I know of many people in NY with legal 30 round mags. Sure, it may be harder to obtain one as opposed to being able to buy new, but if you want one, you can get one.

I replied to your other post about 30 rounders.........You CAN have 30 round mags in NY, they just have to be pre-ban. Check out a gunshow or try to find some online, I know of many people in NY with legal 30 round mags. Sure, it may be harder to obtain one as opposed to being able to buy new, but if you want one, you can get one.

I think you can use 30 rd mags as long as they are pre-ban... but from what I see on the forum you need to modify the mag or the rifle to take old AK mags. do they make preban hi cap mags that fit in the saiga as is?

if not, how hard is it make the mods needed.. and which is easier - the mag mod or the rifle?

as you can see im new

I think you can use 30 rd mags as long as they are pre-ban... but from what I see on the forum you need to modify the mag or the rifle to take old AK mags. do they make preban hi cap mags that fit in the saiga as is?

if not, how hard is it make the mods needed.. and which is easier - the mag mod or the rifle?

as you can see im new

10 round mags are still cool :super:

as you can see im new

I don't know if they make hi-caps to fit stock Saigas, or anything about modifying one to make an old AK mag to fit (I'm not a Saiga owner yet :cryss: ). Also, I don't know if you can legally put a hi-cap on a stock Saiga. I just wanted to let the guy know he can have 30 round mags in NY.

Edited by 22_Shooter
where in NY man ?

long island , and i saw a web site selling 30 round mag for saiga, but then again not legal in ny , i guess it's just another way for me to tell my wife that i need a 30 rounder and buy a real ak47 hehehe... i like my saiga with 10 rounds mag it looks cool with the mag clamp..thanks for the response guys

• 1 month later...
where in NY man ?

long island , and i saw a web site selling 30 round mag for saiga, but then again not legal in ny , i guess it's just another way for me to tell my wife that i need a 30 rounder and buy a real ak47 hehehe... i like my saiga with 10 rounds mag it looks cool with the mag clamp..thanks for the response guys

TnT Gunnery (The best shop on Long Island) of Seaford in Nassau County always has plenty of 30-round pre ban mags. They are right off Route 135 on Merrick Road so stop in and get yourself some.

Edited by moxie1c