How long does it take for your status to go from member to contributor when a donation is made?

Instant if you do it online.

If you sent in a check or MO please send me a PM with the Name of who it was from and the member account it should be applied to and I will take care or it for you.

Thanks!

Instant if you do it online.

If you sent in a check or MO please send me a PM with the Name of who it was from and the member account it should be applied to and I will take care or it for you.

Thanks!

I used PayPal around June 10, but some board upgrades happened around that time too. I just assumed that it got lost in the shuffle or there was some stupid glitch that killed it.

I figure I'll make a donation every time I convert a gun. Since I just bought my second Saiga 6 months after the first, I'm thinking I'll be making plenty of donations in the next few years. damn addictive Saigas...

We will take a look at that tomorrow, BRG3. We have a test account we can play with, and see whats going on, if we need to. I thought I noticed that same glitch as well. It could be a couple of different things, actually. too tired right now to deal with it. Ill put that as second on my list of things to do tomorrow.

You can always just mail a check to the address on the donations page if you like, with a short note with your user name on it, and we can either bump your contribution level up if you already are one, or add you as a contributer for said amount from said user manually. We dont have a problem taking a few minutes to do so....

...but the reciept thing is definately something to immediately take a look at, though. thanks for the heads up.