8" Tromix SBS w/various loads*Pics*

This may or may not be news to anyone.However,I was bored on sunday and had my trusty new Tromix SBS in hand and decided to see what would pattern the best out of it.Before I get started I want to thank you guys for all the useful info I have found on this forum and Tony for his amazing work.This gun is unreal.

With all that said,I wanted to see what this thing would do at 25 yards with various 00Buck loads.I had some Fiocchi,Wolf,Remington-wally world stuff and some Federal LE 132 Flight Controlled wad buck shot.

First is the Fiocchi.This was the worst performer out of the bunch.About 22" across and 20" top to bottom.

e8f4c452.jpg

Next was Wolf 00Buck.Nothing too impressive but for $2 a box it does the job.If nothing else it shoots a huge fireball out.It was roughly 18" across and top to bottom.

e8f4c438.jpg

Next up is the Remington Walmart value pack.This stuff,I think,is the best bang for the buck for my gun.It was about 14" across and 18" top to bottom.

e8f4d0d5.jpg

Last but certainly not least is the Federal LE 132-00.This is the 9 pellet Flight controlled wad buckshot.This stuff flat out works.It was a hair over 6" across and top to bottom.There was a "flyer" in this pic at the bottom that was out of the group.

e8f4d0ff.jpg

After seeing how well the Federal was doing I wanted to see what it would do at 50 yards.Needless to say I was happy with the results.I wasn't expecting much since this gun only has an 8" barrel.I can't say how much power this stuff is packing at 50 yards but I wouldn't want to be hit by it.

e8f4d0ca.jpg

As you can see,it made a very narrow pattern left to right but it spread top to bottom quite a bit.One of the pellets went over the target.(I believe).

Here is the star of the show.

e92a9618.jpg

All-in-all I had a good time playing around with these loads and was pleased that I never had to take the gun off the #1 gas setting(even with wally world birdshot).I am by no means implying that I knew what the hell I was doing.I just like shooting stuff and bump firing the hell out of this thing.

That is pretty damn good patterning at 25 yds with a 8 inch barrel-in my opinion.. :super::super:

Now get out there and let us see what it can do with slugs at 25-50-maybe 75 yds(?)

Wish I had one of those......but my AMD S12 looks pretty evil...... :super: