Thanks for the hedz up Doc!

Wish I wasn't so broke right now...

I knew some had been released from customs so it's not surprising that they are showing up. I ordered one in .308 (already got a x54) and they are not yet available.

Check their webpage..........nine rifles for sale..........NO cracked handguards..........they go real fast. FYI.

Lordy, sometime y'all make me feel downright stoopid! First off, what's a PSL? Second, I went to Classic Arms website and couldn't find anything called a PSL. (And, yes, I have figured it is a rifle...)

Edited by Aethelbert

JUST BACK IN, FPK SNIPER RIFLE

WE HAD A VERY SMALL BATCH OF THESE ( 9 TO BE EXACT ) TO ARRIVE BACK IN TODAY. THESE ARE THE PREMEIUM RIFLES AND NOT THE ONE WITH THE CRACKED HANGUARDS AS WE SOMETIMES GET. THEY WILL GO FAST. COMES COMPLETE WITH SCOPE, SLING, CLEANING ROD, CLEANING KIT, MANUAL AND HARD CASE... $699.95

Make sure to know what you are getting.... They say FPK on the website which is what is marked on the parts guns, not the new imports. I've had both, but kept the imported one.

For those unfimiliar with the rifles...

http://www.dragunov.net/romanian_psl.html

Hey, guys -- thanks for letting me know what a PSL is.

Check their webpage..........nine rifles for sale..........NO cracked handguards..........they go real fast. FYI.

Lordy, sometime y'all make me feel downright stoopid! First off, what's a PSL? Second, I went to Classic Arms website and couldn't find anything called a PSL. (And, yes, I have figured it is a rifle...)

Other than the description already provided, PSL= Puska Semiautomata Luneta= scoped semiauto rifle.

don't feel bad... took me a couple viewings too

Thanks for the hedz up Doc!

Wish I wasn't so broke right now...

skip the rent and swing by there

oh... get me one too

well I could loose a few pounds...maybe if i stop eating for a week...