IS a folding stock legal in VA???

Just move to Tulsa, bro.

BTW, Tony is enroute to Wisconsin to pick up his Lahti. He'll be back Monday with it.

Nothin' like a semi-automatic anti-tank rifle. I don't think we'll be welcome at the local range anymore.

LOL Bob..ya'll lucky MFs! Damn! Sounds like a blast.

I'm not in Va, I'm in good ol NC...just trying to straighten out something for someone who does live there and is worried that he can't have a folder on his S-12. He found some old outdated law on the Tromix website basically saying no street sweepers....

Yup...that's what I know. Just need to hear it from some others.

Yeah I'm NC born and NC bred...when I die I'll be NC dead....

Before that happens, I'm gonna make sure you see more of this great country like I have. But no plans on moving anywhere else.

Before that happens, I'm gonna make sure you see more of this great country like I have. But no plans on moving anywhere else.

Someday I'm gonna retire in Wilmington NC and re open the Mad Monk!

Someday I'm gonna retire in Wilmington NC and re open the Mad Monk!

Bring it!

That place was a blast.

My Saiga-12 has an Ace sidefolder on it like one that I first saw at a local shooting range/gunshop. This range is a class 3 dealer with a Restricted Weapons Manufacturing License and ordered the sidefolder for me right after the Assault Rifle Ban lifted. I really doubt the shop wouldn't know about a no sidefolder rule, especially since the VA State Police HQ is virtually across the street.

The law in VA was targeted to ban only SweetSweepers and that other 12 round shot gun. Then the ATF said they are illegal and that was it.

The law says if it has a 12 round spring forced drum mag AND a folding stock it is illegal (or some thing to that effect).

Gun stores in VA sell foling stocks for every thing form 10/22's to mossy 500's and you can get extention tubes to make your pump gun or semi auto hold as may rounds as you want.

You just have to have 3 or 5 rounds when hunting with a shot gun (I have not hunted in VA with any thing but my factory Win 1300)