Fleet service support group. (in the rear with the gear)

mccumber1916 - Another way for Juggie to have put it.... or another military acronym he could have apparently used was... REMF (i.e., considering he states that he was "...in the rear with the gear".... and that "in the rear" confession is more than I needed to know... :lolol: .. :lolol: .. :lolol:). Ummmm.... you know what a REMF is don't you? All current and former military service folk know what that acronym refers to...

Okay... I'm just play'n with you Juggs. As they say, "I saw the opportunity, and I took it!"

:haha: ... :haha: ... :haha:

Fleet service support group. (in the rear with the gear)

mccumber1916 - Another way for Juggie to have put it.... or another military acronym he could have apparently used was... REMF (i.e., considering he states that he was "...in the rear with the gear".... and that "in the rear" confession is more than I needed to know... :lolol: .. :lolol: .. :lolol: ). Ummmm.... you know what a REMF is don't you? All current and former military service folk know what that acronym refers to...

Okay... I'm just play'n with you Juggs. As they say, "I saw the opportunity, and I took it!"

:haha: ... :haha: ... :haha:

Headlines will read: "Former Army Major Missing in Michigan After a Weekend Shooting Trip With "Friends"!"

Headlines will read: "Former Army Major Missing in Michigan After a Weekend Shooting Trip With "Friends"!"

Now THAT's funny! Particularly the "...with 'Friends'".

Drew, you know that I have noth'n but love for ya, right???

:P ... :P ... :P ... :P ...... ;)

Body found, Head never recovered. Doctors Amazed at how far a Tormix 20 gauge can be shoved up a humans ass! :haha:

Before someone takes this all out of context.... Yes, just jokes between friends.

No harm short of wedges, purple nurples or at worst Charlie horses will happen to gary!

I WILL do that thing when you tap the top of the beer bottle and make it foam up so you got to drink it fast though......

Make no mistake, Even though my unit by nature was in the rear with the gear, I was debt. out to MCSSD-28. we went through the breech under fire with the rest of 8th marines. The gulf war was a joke compared with what our marines have faced in recent years. They (our current generation of Marines) are and will continue to be MY heroes.

Range Report, Finally got a chance to shoot with my eo tech.

It took some getting used to... I have had it ingrained in me to focus on the front sight tip,

so that my sight picture would be like, rear site blurry, front sight clear, target/objective blurry.

I had a natural tendency to want to focus on the Eo Tech recticle.

took a while to get used to focusing on the objective. first few times

I involuntarily had my focus bounce back and fourth between the target and recticle.

But after a while, I got used to focusing on the target, and yes you can acquire you target and get off a shot quickly. Still will need to shoot with it more before it becomes natural like shooting with irons.

Over all, I like very much... Just need to get used to it....