Saiga Ultimate Rare Limited bb holder functional 12

The Ebay Nazi's made me relist a Wyatt Earp REPLICA gun three times before it finally went through, I bet they shit all over themselves when they saw Mikes drum on their pages. Even if the jackass had a decent price, he doesn't stand a chance in hell of ever seeing it sell on Ebay. We should take bets if it re-lists?

The Ebay Nazi's made me relist a Wyatt Earp REPLICA gun three times before it finally went through, I bet they shit all over themselves when they saw Mikes drum on their pages. Even if the jackass had a decent price, he doesn't stand a chance in hell of ever seeing it sell on Ebay. We should take bets if it re-lists?

EBay Link

Limited run of 1000 of what is the most unique and aniticipated fully functional saiga shell holder. Holds 20 BBs of your favorite 00 buck or slug 2 3/4 only. These will ship upon receipt, which is expected in mid to late October. I have confirmation on 6 total, 3 of which are for myself and 3 to part with.Email any questions you have. These are made entirely of injection molded plastic and made in the USA.

Here it is again!!

Edited by MCASgt New River

Here is the pic they have up. They dropped the price a little. They removed the MD and the web address. :lolol: I knew I would see some being auctioned but didn't expect to see it so soon and not on ebay. I was thinking I would see them on gunbroker or one of the others. I am sure a few with the ingenuity will make a good little chunk of change by reselling them in the first couple months after release. Some people have more money than they have time and will be snatching them up I'm sure. I myself am guilty of buying and reselling items of great demand but will be sitting this round out. It just wouldn't be right for me to do it myself with my own product. Capitalism at it's finest!

post-2662-1189812636.jpg

Doh! It's gone, wish you had taken a screen shot.

I saw this as well, and thought, no one will buy it at that price while Mike still has them for sell at at the discounted price.

But I was wrong, he did get one taker at $300.00

I attached a screenshot of the auction page.

post-6900-1190206911_thumb.jpg