Anyone know who has a Saiga 12 with threaded barrel for sale online or

Anyone know who has a Saiga 12 with threaded barrel for sale online or any dealers in New mexico? Everywhere I go even when it says "instock" and I try to order one. Come to find out its on either back order or not in stock and don't know when it will be in.

Also I'd rather not deal with gunbroker.com since I want a new never owned. Also if its not too much to ask a price of $390 to $400 :rolleyes:

Got one on the way today from these guys.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cheaphicap...rarmsfirea.html

"Got one on the way today from these guys."

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cheaphicap...rarmsfirea.html

Got an email 10/1/2007 from Broad Mountain:

"Looks like we may be sold out.... I'm still waiting for a few previous orders

to get filled here, if I have any left I'll let you know but I doubt it. Next

batch won't be for a few weeks."

I had bought from him before with no issues!

May try

http://www.thegunsource.com/store/item.aspx?PID=55103

if you haven't already. They claim they still have them in stock.... assuming that someone is still reading this post for an idea where to get them.

Thanks, but no luck! Ordered via computer early this am. Just placed a follow up phone call to verify the FFL fax was legible. All was OK till I asked when they would ship and the customer service rep, Alex said "when they get them in stock". So it's a no go with this vendor also. PS, their website still says "In Stock".

Edited by Fatboy

At this stage in the game, I would buy a Saiga 12 from anyone who offered one up for sale even if its used.

Beggers can't be choosers anymore. I think I was lucky to order mine early last month (still waiting for it to arrive, paid it off last week).

If you see one, just buy it without worrying if it doesn't meet your perfect set of specifications.

I would gladly pay up to 500 at this point. If I was really wanting one, I would probably even pay up to 550 for one.

100 bux isn't all that much in the grand scheme of things.

I would gladly pay up to 500 at this point. If I was really wanting one, I would probably even pay up to 550 for one.

Especially if they get ban with a new assault weapon bill. Pre-ban ones will be worth more, I heard from someone that Saiga's were mention spesificly on the bill that congress might try to pass. I just wish I knew about them when they were around $270. Now that I have one I kinda hope they do get a ban so I can be like. :haha:

Edited by Joeddox

Especially if they get ban with a new assault weapon bill. Pre-ban ones will be worth more, I heard from someone that Saiga's were mention spesificly on the bill that congress might try to pass. I just wish I knew about them when they were around $270. Now that I have one I kinda hope they do get a ban so I can be like. :haha:

I hope they don't get banned. Just think, someday you might want to buy another. Another thing is if they get banned you would have to pay very high prices to get extra mags as well. Also we would see a whole lot less people pursuing markets for new products for it. Gun bans are bad. If you read hr10/22 you might reconsider what your saying. If that bill did get passed, which I highly doubt it will (just too radical), you would really have to shell out to add any cool toys to your collection as well. There would be no new modern assault weapons ever available for us and new designs would be le and military only. It would be a horrible thing for the bill to get passed. It would even make a ruger 10/22 an assault weapon.

Thats true cause I am looking at getting an AR-15 and I believe that would be ban too. I don't know why congress thinks banning assault weapons lowers crime cause it doesn't. Criminals either still get the guns they want to use to comit crimes or just use something else. Even in the UK where they hardly have any guns they still have some gun crimes.

Either way gun bans are bad but I was just kidding. What they need to ban is alcohol and bring us back to 1920 cause that worked so well.... :haha:

From Gilbert's site:

Russian American Armory Saiga 12 Gauge 19" Barrel (IZ-109)

Now Accepting Orders For The Next Shipment!. Next Shipment Due End Of October. New Russian American Armory Saiga 12 Gauge Semi-automatic Shotguns With 19" Barrel & Standard Sights. These are new production shotguns. This model is very limited in...

$459.95

Answers a couple of questions: They are out now and they expect more in the end of October.