AGP MAG FIX?

Oh Jesus fucking Christ man! :ded:

Not another one of these damned threads! PLEASE!!!!

FYI this is not the AGP FORUM! Get it thru your heads people. If you have a problem with an AGP mag, do the same thing you should do if you have a problem with your after market hot rod car parts...don't go bitching on the nearest corvette forum, GO TO THE MFG with your problem. AGP will work with anyone who does this and this has been said so many damned times now it's starting to sound like a fucking echo. :rolleyes:

Geez there's even another thread on this same page with this same title! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :evil:

Go to Z1500's last post (Kevin from AGP, who MADE the mags). It won't be hard to find because he doesn't here much anymore.

Read what he said.

He DID post about what the problem is and what to do about it.

Edit to add.... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=19420

Not always grumpy man....just getting really really really reallytired of these threads coming up ALL THE TIME! And I'm not alone.

Rocketman I'm sorry to have jumped you like that.

Some people expect PERFECTION in every single thing they plop down their money to buy. Get real. If you want perfection, buy a Glock. Yeah I know, save it y'all...

In fact, before Kevin took on the task to build these mags THAT WE ALL BEGGED FOR...he made some cool stuff for Glock mags as well. I'll bet the Glock forums are not over run with bitch threads about it either...

First timers and people who don't come here often may not realize the amount of static there has been on our forum due to a few AGP mags that didn't work perfectly from the git go. This forum is an awesome place to go to help solve problems with all things Saiga. That said, there have been more than enough threads already bitching about the mags and the service, mostly posted by people who did not bother to even attempt to contact AGP about their problems before coming here and starting to complain. It's not good for AGP's business to have all these negative threads about their products.

I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. I am however, a friend of Kevin's who has been by his side from the very beginning on these mags, and I WILL defend him and his company when I see them under attack. He stopped posting here a long time ago because he was sick of all the negative BS he was catching here after he put a large sum of his own cash down to make these mags happen for US. There are a lot of other products designed for the Saiga platform and a lot of them also require some special fitting sometimes. These guns are not perfect. They are not all the same. They are however, the best thing to happen to the 12 ga IMHO.

Most people won't bother to go and look for Kevin's post about the issues so I went and dug it up for ya.

I'm starting to think we need to sticky this at the top of the S-12 section to hopefully avoid more AGP bitch threads. Then we can just link to this thread every time somebody comes along with an axe to grind with one of our MAIN business contributors. :rolleyes:

Here is the link...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=18840&st=0

Kevin's post is on the second page at the top.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1........The AGP mags have not been around for sixty years like regular AK mags which have been perfected over time. They are a unique product on the market. The forum concentrates on modding, tweaking, and changing many Saiga products. I don't see why this item should be singled out as an exception. The information is available.

Oh Jesus fucking Christ man! :ded:

Not another one of these damned threads! PLEASE!!!!

:lolol: Good one!

If your mags don't work, send 'em back. 10 of the 30 that I have function perfectly except with slugs. No complaints or bitches here. :smoke:

I have 10 AGP magazines, I filed the back inside guide a little bit on each magazine, I also smoothed out the shell path a little in my gun in fact in both S-12 at my house. We have shot mothly tactical shotgun matches since May of this year with AGP mags and have not had one single jam for any reason what so ever in my gun or my son's gun.

I'm very sorry if some people are having problems, many of us on the forum will be happy to help you with suggestions. DO NOT TRASH AGP they are a stand up company.

Minor adjustments to magazines are a common thing I had a 1911 which required tuning the mags.

Have a nice day.

Just a simple question ......... with the many feeding issues associated with AGP mags, why hasn't AGP come forward with tips on how to fix the problem. Instead we have to rely on R&D from their customer base. If they are not working properly, AGP should support their base and fix them. Any ideas?

I can fix them for you. PM me.