few general questions. folding stock. 922

looking at this picture http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=14647 and assuming you cannot have more than 10 imported parts, this is what I would like to do. Please tell me if its the right move. I would keep the receiver, barrel, trunion, bolt, bolt carrier, piston, handguard. That is 7 imported parts, and compliant from what I understand. Now I want to get an American trigger, hammer, sear (called trigger group right?), folding stock, pistol grip, magazine(body,follower,floorplate), us made ak74 style break. That should be 9 us parts. And as I understand it, you can add as many US parts as you like as long as you have 10 or less imported parts?

On cross-conn he says that a folding stock is illegal, yet I have seen them in the pictures thread. Is this because the site has not been updated since the previous AWB? Can I have a folding stock?

Are there any good retailers besides k-var who would have all these parts to save on shipping.

I will check my laws, think I am fine there. Also, what are people using for painting or finishing there guns?
Depending on your expectations, you can go from bar-b-que or header paint all the way to sending it off for a full blast and parkerize and Dura-/Gun-/Fancy- Coating
I will check my laws, think I am fine there. Also, what are people using for painting or finishing there guns?
Depending on your expectations, you can go from bar-b-que or header paint all the way to sending it off for a full blast and parkerize and Dura-/Gun-/Fancy- Coating

Anyone ever use high temperature brake caliper paint?

Rather than waste a new thread I figured I would bump this one up....Who has the best package deal on prices for the conversion parts. I am on a budget and it would be great to save on shipping and get all the parts in one place.

I need an ACE folding stock, a trigger group, a grip and grip parts (probably saw m249), and that should be it. Who would have all of this in one place? Can't seem to find it.

Rather than waste a new thread I figured I would bump this one up....Who has the best package deal on prices for the conversion parts. I am on a budget and it would be great to save on shipping and get all the parts in one place.

I need an ACE folding stock, a trigger group, a grip and grip parts (probably saw m249), and that should be it. Who would have all of this in one place? Can't seem to find it.

I do believe that blackjack buffers sells all of that, I bought my ace stock, Tapco g2 and a retaining plate from them. I already had a pistol grip nut and a SAW grip in the parts pile.

• 2 weeks later...

I do believe that blackjack buffers sells all of that, I bought my ace stock, Tapco g2 and a retaining plate from them. I already had a pistol grip nut and a SAW grip in the parts pile.

Their prices seem a bit high. They do have most if not all of the parts, however.