What'cha got!!?? I wanna see. Gimmie details, converted, by who, what parts do you have on it ect.

Thanks,

Mike

He isn't selling, he's looking. :haha: But anybody that wants one will have a real good chance around the end of November. The next shipment has left Russia and should be hit stores around then. Start saving now so your prepared or what ever you have to do. I would call and try to reserve one with one of RAA stocking dealers now. They usually don't stick around that long.

What'cha got!!?? I wanna see. Gimmie details, converted, by who, what parts do you have on it ect.

Thanks,

Mike

He isn't selling, he's looking. :haha: But anybody that wants one will have a real good chance around the end of November. The next shipment has left Russia and should be hit stores around then. Start saving now so your prepared or what ever you have to do. I would call and try to reserve one with one of RAA stocking dealers now. They usually don't stick around that long.

Gunsmoke in Crawfordville Fl. still has a few (850 926-5500)

• 4 weeks later...

yeh I mean, the guy can sell the thing to the original poster, but how do we know that you dont have ten of them in your shop, and just put out a big dangly tastey bait?

non-contributers should directly contact WTB members who have posted a request.