hello i found this on the akforum.net and thought i would post it here it is not mine i am just letting you know

8 round saiga 12 mag body 90 shipped

8 round saiga 12 mag body

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ link^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Where do you get the proper spring from??

5 round mags.

hello i found this on the akforum.net and thought i would post it here it is not mine i am just letting you know

5 round mags.

THe # of coils is not even close to being the same.... I would buy it right now if I knew I could get an 8rd mag spring. No sense in spending so much for a mag and then jerry rig it to work.

5 round mags.

THe # of coils is not even close to being the same.... I would buy it right now if I knew I could get an 8rd mag spring. No sense in spending so much for a mag and then jerry rig it to work.

i bought an 8 round mag body and use my 5 round mag spring and follower and it worked great. I fired probibly 900 rounds through it and never had a problem you do have to shave a little off your follower for it to fit but it is not hard at all.

I have a factory 8rd spring, follower and floor plate. If someone wants to buy that mag body they can have them. I destroyed the factory 8 mag body extracting the metal insert in the front of the mag. I wanted to see what the Russian's was using to get an idea of a metal insert for my drum. I have been meaning to take a pic of the 8rd insert and post it. You can probably guess I made a stronger insert than the Russian's use.

I have a factory 8rd spring, follower and floor plate. If someone wants to buy that mag body they can have them. I destroyed the factory 8 mag body extracting the metal insert in the front of the mag. I wanted to see what the Russian's was using to get an idea of a metal insert for my drum. I have been meaning to take a pic of the 8rd insert and post it. You can probably guess I made a stronger insert than the Russian's use.

What, didn't have a 5 rounder to destroy instead?

:lolol:

What, didn't have a 5 rounder to destroy instead?

:lolol:

The 5 rder has a different insert design. I destroyed a 5 rder too.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.