Saiga 20 compensator

Hi my name is Mario and I am writing from Italy

I have just purchused a Saiga 20K with a threded barrel I would like to install a flashider or a compensator can you tell me where I can find one ??? and also I would like to change the standard folding stock with a skeleton one can you tell me which one is the best and if i need gunsmithing??

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

My name is Viorel and I am from Romania.

I have a 2005 Saiga in 20 g, 22" bbl threaded barrel with 3 chokes (C, M, F), fixed sights on gas tube, quick detach wood stock, 2 mag's in 3" (x2, x5) and 2 mag's in 2 3/4" (x2, x5).

I shot only italian shells, both in 2 3/4 and 3" and I haven't had any failures with the valve regulating gas put on "heavy" - but all the charges that I use are a little bit "heavy" for this gauge (28 to 40 grams - 0.98 to 1.41 ounces).

As you see on my signature I am a 16 g fun but I use with pleasure both 12 and 20 g.

I am not verry satisfaid with the originall sights and I want to buy this:

"Elevated Steel Front Sight with Muzzle Break for Saiga-20 shotgun"

Have you experience with this? What is the verdict?

Thanks, Vio

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome guys!

Mario, try looking at www.rusmilitary.com - if not is stock, email them and ask when they expect some in.

Vio, those elevated front sights are a big plus. Longer sight radius and well as windage adjustability. Plus the hider looks cool :up:

thank you I have sent an email and I am waiting for an answear .... I have tryed my Saiga 20K and is fantastic I would like to change a few think in order to look more combat ..... I would like to change the stock and put a skeleton one, put a compensator on my threaded barrel, and a forharm with rail ....thank you in any case for your reply

ciao

You can try Mr. dinzag who posted earlier, he may have the AK-74 style brake for the s-20 or be able to fabricate one for you. If not then he might be able to guide you to the right place. Also another person would be Mr. Cobra. They have both helped me out with my S-20 build. K-Var has the skeleton stock that you seek.

Welcome.

nyclu3

You can try Mr. dinzag who posted earlier, he may have the AK-74 style brake for the s-20 or be able to fabricate one for you. If not then he might be able to guide you to the right place. Also another person would be Mr. Cobra. They have both helped me out with my S-20 build. K-Var has the skeleton stock that you seek.

Welcome.

nyclu3

Thank you very much for the compensator I will ask Dinzag as far the K-Var as I am in Italy they are not shipping to my country......