Saiga 12 Importer?

Does anyone know the Saiga importer? I'd like to order some of these, but none of the FFL wholesalers seem to have them.

Thanks,

Jake

The only importer is RAA ( Russian American Arms ) located in Indiana. They only have a few distributors. If you go to their site you will find a list of the distributors. 2 of the bigger distributors they have are Atlantic Firearms (a member here) and Gilbert's located in Ky. That is your best bet of finding some in any number. Supposedly the next shipment is in customs right now waiting to be cleared to RAA so I wouldn't waste anytime contacting one of their distributors. At this time RAA isn't taking any new distributors because they don't get enough of the saiga-12's from Russian to even supply the distributors they have with all they want. This is because Russia isn't sending enough, not because RAA doesn't order them.

If all goes as planned we may start to see more Saiga 12 'S flowing inot the country by the end of the year

I hope that doesn't mean they didn't send any with the last shipment. Have you been able to confirm anything with RAA on the shipment that was supposed to have been in the water and now in customs?

I hope that doesn't mean they didn't send any with the last shipment. Have you been able to confirm anything with RAA on the shipment that was supposed to have been in the water and now in customs?

I certianly hope not as well. I just put in an order for an IZ-109 with Gilbert's on friday - and the guy I talked to seemed sure they would be able to get me one after the batch came through customs. He seemed to think that they were getting the amount ordered so I don't know. Man these things are hard to get. :mellow:

Keep in mind that all of the shotguns that are coming in late Nov are already sold to fill old back orders , back orders from May & June, so don't think that there will be a gush of these automatically on the market . The Dec ship will probably be the one were we see them hit the market in numbers and that will not be until late in the month . One last thing you never really know what exactly you are getting from the Ruskys until you actucally open up the sea containers, they often promise one thing and then ship another.As a good buisness policy we are not taking any orders until we actually know what and how many we are actually getting.