Saiga Dimpled Receiver w/ Y stamp

All of our 762x39 16'' we got from RSRgroup last month had dimples and the extra Y

we have 5 guns left if you want one, but they all have already been converted.

how much ? :wub: Already converted no fun :ded:

We are in the process of setting up a business account with the forum, we already have our logo appearing in the top left, but they haven't given us our own buy sell forum yet.

Our website is www.vikingkittyarmory.com

vikingkitty_logo.png

they are priced at $735, with your choice of stock, tapco warsaw, kvar warsaw, kvar NATO, tapco folding, tapco collapsable

:ded::ded::ded: Thank you but I will pass! There is no way i am going to spend 735 for a Saiga(converted or not) I just want to find a unconverted 7.62 with dimples and the 3rd"Y" stamp. I am not talking trash on you vikingkitty, as I realize you are in business to make money not give away the farm. It just kills me and my budget

I thought by creating this thread someone would help me to find one. Instead I helped fuel a frenzy and I think I have killed my chances for good, since ppl will see it as profit maker :cryss:

Please for the love of god can someone, anyone sell me or help me find one unconverted without jacking up the price. I know capitalisim is king but this forum is meant to help ppl. And I am not rich.

When RSR ships our next order out to us, if they have Dimples and a Y I'll set one a side for you untouched and sell it at what ever the market rate is for the gun.

we don't mark up for dimples.

Edited by Leo@VKA
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of our 762x39 16'' we got from RSRgroup last month had dimples and the extra Y

We are in the process of setting up a business account with the forum, we already have our logo appearing in the top left, but they haven't given us our own buy sell forum yet.

vikingkitty_logo.png

they are priced at $735, with your choice of stock, tapco warsaw, kvar warsaw, kvar NATO, tapco folding, tapco collapsable

:ded::ded::ded: Thank you but I will pass! There is no way i am going to spend 735 for a Saiga(converted or not) I just want to find a unconverted 7.62 with dimples and the 3rd"Y" stamp. I am not talking trash on you vikingkitty, as I realize you are in business to make money not give away the farm. It just kills me and my budget

I thought by creating this thread someone would help me to find one. Instead I helped fuel a frenzy and I think I have killed my chances for good, since ppl will see it as profit maker :cryss:

Please for the love of god can someone, anyone sell me or help me find one unconverted without jacking up the price. I know capitalisim is king but this forum is meant to help ppl. And I am not rich.

When RSR ships our next order out to us, if they have Dimples and a Y I'll set one a side for you untouched and sell it at what ever the market rate is for the gun.

Thanks I really appreciate your generosity!!!! :D I will be forever grateful. You made my day by restoring hope to my Saigaddicition. I look forward to the PM

PPL take note! New vendor with great customer service :wub::wub:

vikingkitty_logo.png

Thanks I really appreciate your generosity!!!! :D I will be forever grateful. You made my day by restoring hope to my Saigaddicition. I look forward to the PM

Thats awesome that as a vendor you are willing to do that. +1 to VKA . Congrats on your next saiga Girmper you've been hunting a Dimpled/Y-stamp for a while.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a NIB Saiga in 7.62 with the dimples and the Y stamp?

Also can anyone confirm that the 20" saigas from RAA have the dimples. All of the pics I have seen for RAA sagias in 7.62 show no dimples on the 16" but do show dimples and y stamp on the 20". Since these are web photos I realize they may not be accurate so I trying to get some validation. I live in the PRK (kalifonria) and most dealers here in the OC wont even discuss Saigas, no less sell or stock them. I had to use a FFL about 80 miles away for my last purchase but they only have 16" with no dimples in stock.

Check out these links

with Dimples

Without

Without Dimples

There is a Saiga on this link for sale with dimples, if it isn't to late

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=83927

Leo@VKA, is there any way you could make that two to set aside? Fully understand if you can't but had to ask :D

sure, but you're the last one. if anyone else wants one, they'll have to buy one of the five conversions we have here in the shop.

THANK YOU Leo@VKA!

FYI, We are posting the last five conversions (with Dimples and a third Y) on Gun broker

Opening bid at $675.00 on Tuesday morning with bidding expiring on Sunday night.

• 7 months later...

Cool4x4Guy probably should call RAA and find out what he needs to do with his Saiga that has the third trigger axis pin hole (riveted).

http://www.ellettbrothers.com/Saiga/SlideShow.asp

The BATF has just released a bulletin about this factory "oversight" factory, and they want to find these rifles with the third hole and rivet. My advice would be to comply if you knowingly own one of these weapons. I'm just posting this here since nobody seems to have mentioed this yet on this board. This information came from this thread on TheAKForum:

http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic...&highlight=

-Thirtycal

Cool4x4Guy probably should call RAA and find out what he needs to do with his Saiga that has the third trigger axis pin hole (riveted).

http://www.ellettbrothers.com/Saiga/SlideShow.asp

The BATF has just released a bulletin about this factory "oversight" factory, and they want to find these rifles with the third hole and rivet. My advice would be to comply if you knowingly own one of these weapons. I'm just posting this here since nobody seems to have mentioed this yet on this board. This information came from this thread on TheAKForum:

http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic...&highlight=

-Thirtycal

The issue has already been posted on the forum, but thank you anyway for your concern.

• 1 year later...

To the OP. Lots of shops here in Cali now sell Saigas. You just need to know where to look. Golden State Tactical, in Sacramento, is one of them. Or,Just look online at Saigas, then look for "California Compliant". I bought one from Guns America.com thru a FFL in Colorado, NM Gunrunners, he will ship them to Cal, and Golden State or others will do the transfer and DROS for you...I just picked mine up last week here in Eureka, CA...