hey tony, question

Will you do work on non-saiga weapons? basically this, if i send you a barrel assembly and a dust cover, can you weld the g3 sights on to them for me? oh, and maybe cut the barrel down and tap it for a pin? I'm starting a new build very soon (soon as i can buy the parts kit) and I want to do a complete 1 off.

Just so you have an idea of what i'll be doing. Probably going to use a flat receiver and do a complete rivet job. Probably going with either a polish or hungarian barrel assembly. Your g3 sight set welded, and the barrel cut to 12.6 inches, with a p1 or p5 break pinned on it and quad rails for hand guards. On the ass end of it i'm going to put an ace internal block with either the ace skeleton stock or your skeleton stock. haven't decided which yet. oh, and probably a caa pistol grip. Not sure what FCG group i want to go with yet, but i'm leaning towards an adjustable one.

And I believe Tony said a while ago that he wasn't taking any more one-off work -- only full conversions.

Of course, when he comes up for air he will answer for himself!

Jim

hrm. guess i missed those bulletins. guess i'll just have to buy the parts from him and then try to laser align everything myself.