Summary so far of what has/has not taken place. Thank you everyone that has paid!! :super: :super: You should be getting your mags shortly.

Yet to receive funds from:

mavrick16o - 2 mags

Glocker - 5 mags

Karma -2 mags

geemac - 1 or 2 don't remember what we agreed on. (No worries I have plenty on hand :smoke: )

Oblofusc - Emailed that funds are enroute.

Received funds, Shipped mags & left feedback!:

flg8r - 2 mags

russm4a3 - 2 mags

HK Shooter - 3 mags

GunnyR - 3 mags

Mutual agreement to decline offer:

efarmer21 (BOUGHT BACK IN 080128)!!

Edited by MCASgt New River
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the following members please contact me and let me know if there still interested as I have not received :dollar: :dollar: to date.

If you already dropped it in the mail please disregard this; my apologies; but if you haven't please PM me with your intentions.

:unsure: :unsure:

mavrick16o - 2 mags

Glocker - 5 mags

Karma -2 mags

geemac - 1 or 2 don't remember what we agreed on. (No worries I have plenty on hand 000.gif )

Oblofusc - Emailed that funds are enroute?

Will the following members please contact me and let me know if there still interested as I have not received :dollar: :dollar: to date.

If you already dropped it in the mail please disregard this; my apologies; but if you haven't please PM me with your intentions.

:unsure: :unsure:

mavrick16o - 2 mags

Glocker - 5 mags

Karma -2 mags

geemac - 1 or 2 don't remember what we agreed on. (No worries I have plenty on hand 000.gif )

Oblofusc - Emailed that funds are enroute?

Sorry Mike, work's been rather busy lately and I've either been working 20 hour days or recovering from them and you got lost in the shuffle. Funds expessed to you, Sorry about the delay!

AWESOME JOB ON ALL PARTIES INVOLVED ! ! :super: :super: :super:

HERE IS THE NEXT QUESTION THOUGH....

ANYONE WANT MORE MAGAZINES? I HAVE TO ORDER LOTS OF 10 FYI FOR THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED.

Thanks,

Michael

I shipped magazines to:

Tallahassee, Tampa, Clayton and Houston. Since I didn't have member screen names with your real names please contact me if you want your Signature Confirmation numbers.

Thanks everyone,

Michael

I STILL OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS IF WANTED.

HK Shooter & russm4a3:

Your magazines have been shipped, tracking info in PM.

QUESTION:

I need to know who send me a personal check from Tampa, FL?. I shipped yours as well but don't know where to post the tracking info.

MEMBER HAS CONTACTED ME.

Thanks everyone,

Mike

MIKE ANY MAGS LEFT? BTW i WILL POST MORE PICS OF WHAT YOU REQUESTED CONCERNING MY ROMY G'S. i WILL GET THEM UP AND PUT SOME AMD-65'S UP ALSO AFTER i SEE EVRYONE HAS RECEIVED THEIR KITS AND ARE HAPPY.BTW YOU HAVE FIRST DIBBS ON (ALL) KITS POSTED THE 2 REMAING ROMYS AND TH AMD'S,,,,YEAH I KNOW i AM A GOOD DUDE

LATER DAVID

PS GET BACK ABOUT THE MAGS ....HOW MUCH FOR 4 SHIPPED TO TAMPABAY CLEARWATER 33765

I need 10 to order:

The-collectorFL wants 4 mags

CnR wants 2 mags

......I need someone(s) to pick up the last 4 so I can place the (10) lot order.

Shipping charges remain the same as do magazine prices at the moment. I'll hold the order if pricing changes and post here any updates.

Thanks,

Mike

OK, we have AGAIN meet the minimum of 10 magazines to place an order. I'll wait till Monday evening to allow anyone else to add their name to the pot....just add your name to the bottom of the list and repost so there is a running total. Come Monday February 4th at 6PM EST I will close this leg of the order, tally the total amount of magazines people want. Please ONLY post if you truly want these because I'm out of pocket the entire amount until those that order pay me back.

26 magazines have been sold to date! Thank you to all involved!!

Respectfully,

Michael

--------------------------------------

The-collectorFL - 4 mags

CnR - 2 mags

monev - 4 mags

Order has been placed but, can and will be modified.

This is the last day to buy in again.....add your name and quantity to the list and they will be set aside for you when they come in after I finalize the order

Thanks,

Michael

The-collectorFL - 4 mags

CnR - 2 mags

monev - 4 mags

VA M11 - 2 mags

My apologies to everyone that was in on the last order. The mags will ship to me tomorrow, there was a misunderstanding between me and the gentleman I deal with.

Thank you for understanding,

Michael H.

HK Shooter & russm4a3:

Your magazines have been shipped, tracking info in PM.

QUESTION:

I need to know who send me a personal check from Tampa, FL?. I shipped yours as well but don't know where to post the tracking info.

MEMBER HAS CONTACTED ME.

Thanks everyone,

Mike

MIKE ANY MAGS LEFT? BTW i WILL POST MORE PICS OF WHAT YOU REQUESTED CONCERNING MY ROMY G'S. i WILL GET THEM UP AND PUT SOME AMD-65'S UP ALSO AFTER i SEE EVRYONE HAS RECEIVED THEIR KITS AND ARE HAPPY.BTW YOU HAVE FIRST DIBBS ON (ALL) KITS POSTED THE 2 REMAING ROMYS AND TH AMD'S,,,,YEAH I KNOW i AM A GOOD DUDE

LATER DAVID

PS GET BACK ABOUT THE MAGS ....HOW MUCH FOR 4 SHIPPED TO TAMPABAY CLEARWATER 33765

Mike, I didnt give you (A I will take 4 mags post). I answered your question about posting more pics of my kits for sale that you requested and asked you if you had any mags left ! and if so how much was cost of shipping to my local.this was a request for info only that went unanswered! thats it. I did not take you request for the same type of info as a buy request on my kits. whats the deal? I have been buying and selling for a long time and this is the first forum that I have run across this sort of thing. if I dont say I will buy it or I will take it then it is a request for info only.I request info on product on the forums all the time and never get a mistaken buy request...

I received a pm from you when I logged on tonight and it said YOUR MAGS HAVE ARRIVED SEND PAYMENT IN THE AMOUNT OF.....

I never received a response from you answering my request for price and shipping to my local or for more info on my kits and gave you a first dibbs if you decided to buy in this thread anyway.....I DID NOT TAKE YOUR REQUEST FOR PRICE AND CONDITION AS A REQUEST TO BUY AS YOU DID WITH ME.

WHEN DID A PRODUCT INQUIRY ON AVAILABILITY ANS PRICE AND SHIPPING BECOME (I WILL TAKE 4)

SORRY GUY BUT I DID NOT GET ANY INFO FROM YOU AFTER THIS initial post . YOU INQUIRED ABOUT MY KITS FOR SALE AND I DID THE SAME WITH YOUR MAGS.

I did not send you a send 800 bucks for your 2 romy and 2 amd kits, I sent you info. you sent me nothing.

dont want to come across like a jerk at all. you are on my ak files forum AND SEEM HONEST AND FORTH RIGHT and if you review my posts you will see I say I will take it if I buy something. I just bought some stocks and mags on the ak forum, I use the same username on all three forums. I am sorry if you took it as a buy request but I do not want them at this time.

I have not even SEEN this thread since my inquiry because you did not get back with me and I see you posting that I am in for 4...WRONG BRO

Once again sorry for the confusion and I will be VERY careful in the future as not to post anything that might be construed as a I will take it if that is not the case.

BTW if you have a pm from me stating I will take 4 mags please post it here and I will honor it if it slipped my mind or a post was lost. but I reviewed my pm's from both forums and dont see anything in my messages. again please post it for sure if I sent one as stated I will honor it.

best regards david.

ps this is important to me as I am new to this forum and want to carry my decent business dealings here as well as ak files. I have excellent feedback in the market place there.

the othe reason this concerns me is when I first got on board here I had a heart attack due to a faulty pacemaker and failed to conclude a sale with jmacken that I indeed requested to buy mags and dont want a rep as a dead beat. you can check with mike d on here, I have bought from him.ask him how I handled that business. I may want to buy from you in the future and want you to fully understand so there is no bad blood or mis perception of character.thanks for your understanding.

IF YOU FEEL THIS IS WRONG AND I DID OFFER TO PURCHASE PM ME AND WE WILL WORK IT OUT. THATS THE RIGHT WAY TO DO BUSINESS

The-collectorFL,

That seemed like a whole lot of info for a simple "No, I didn't say that." As in the OP the price per magazine and shipping is stated as follows:

Asking $35 if you want one and $30 if you want 2 or more.

Shipping for 1-2 is $5, 3-4 is $7 and 5+ is $10

My apologies for not answering your question and obviously misunderstanding what you meant. I too have a excellent reputation here as you do on AKfiles, so lets not tarnish anyone OK?

Another member has agreed to pick up the 4 that I had reserved for you so no worries in the financial department.

Respectfully,

MCASgt.

The-collectorFL,

That seemed like a whole lot of info for a simple "No, I didn't say that." As in the OP the price per magazine and shipping is stated as follows:

Asking $35 if you want one and $30 if you want 2 or more.

Shipping for 1-2 is $5, 3-4 is $7 and 5+ is $10

My apologies for not answering your question and obviously misunderstanding what you meant. I too have a excellent reputation here as you do on AKfiles, so lets not tarnish anyone OK?

Another member has agreed to pick up the 4 that I had reserved for you so no worries in the financial department.

Respectfully,

MCASgt.

Mike, yes I do have a habit of providing to much info on matters I consider of great concern, to me sometimes the small matters seem more important and of concern then large ones and we are talking about my rep.I do realize a simple 'you mis-understood would have done it. thank you for your understanding in this matter and as far as tarnished reps I dont think your rep could quailify for that as I think you have a great rep because you deliver what you say you will.I was concerned for my rep.most or all of the folks here dont know me from the ak files. My offer to you still stands concerning the a+kits I have. when I put my kits up my offer of first dibbs stands if you are still interested and see the info and pics.

best regards david

OK Ladies and Gentleman this post has by far been my best...at 58 REPLIES and 1,830+ VIEWS and several great transactions!! If I have failed to leave you feedback please drop me a PM and I'll fix that, all I ask is that you do the same for me.

I'm very happy I could provide something to the board and it's members as I'm proud to be a member here.

Thank you again everyone and I hope all are happy with their purchase!! :smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.