WTS 8rd Russian Mags and Misc. Items

I have for sale 2 of the 8rd Russian mags in perfect working order for $125.00 each shipped and a third 8rd magazine that needs minor tlc for $50.00 shipped. Also have original stock and internals if anyone is interested in those items. Last of all I have a 5rd Russian mag for someone to make a cash offer on.

Thanks,

Phillip

You got pics?

I have for sale 2 of the 8rd Russian mags in perfect working order for $125.00 each shipped and a third 8rd magazine that needs minor tlc for $50.00 shipped. Also have original stock and internals if anyone is interested in those items. Last of all I have a 5rd Russian mag for someone to make a cash offer on.

Thanks,

Phillip

I can but don;t know if it will be tonight. Will try.

You got pics?

Thanks,

Phillip

You got pics?

Thanks,

Phillip

I call dibs on the one that needs work. I'll trade you an 8rder I have that doesn't need work for it and you can sell that instead. It is like new and I have barly used it. The one that needs work is mine!

Thanks Mike! Send me a pm with address again and I will send it to you tomorrow.

Phil

You got pics?

Thanks,

Phillip

I call dibs on the one that needs work. I'll trade you an 8rder I have that doesn't need work for it and you can sell that instead. It is like new and I have barly used it. The one that needs work is mine!

Im missing something here.....like i said, though, thevestguy.com needs an 8 rounder for product development. I guess if he snoozes he loozes, and if you dont offer it to him, well.....so be it. just trying to help

Thanks,

Phillip

Message sent

Sorry, I meant to send YOU a message that I had already sent HIM(Vestguy) a message and got sidetracked by a call from Mike D!!\

Thanks,

Phil

Im missing something here.....like i said, though, thevestguy.com needs an 8 rounder for product development. I guess if he snoozes he loozes, and if you dont offer it to him, well.....so be it. just trying to help
that isnt what it is. but hey, no big deal to me.

Then what is it??? Since you have it all figured out! I am very curious what you have dreamt up this time. I also wonder why it is you always come back and edit what you have said in a post. I'd really appreciate it if you would move on and pick someone else to speculate against with your sad conspiracy theories.

For everyone that is wondering why I did this... I originally sold 4 - 8rd mags to Phil a little over a yr ago. They was unused. Phil didn't tell me that when he received them, one of the mag's feedlips kept popping off. I would have made it right then but didn't know. Phil called me the day before yesterday and was wondering if I knew someone that might want to buy some of his stuff. That is when I found out about the feedlips. Phil got his for sale post listed before I had a chance to offer him the trade on the bad mag for a good mag. I didn't want to see him sell the mag for $50 when I am 100% sure I can fix it good as new. I was planning on modding another 8rder for the magwell anyways.

So, hope that is a good answer for everyone that isn't engulfed in B's paranoia. Regardless, it is the truth.

philg80 now has 3 factory 8rd mags in perfect working condition. He is selling this stuff to help ensure his family and child has a great first Christmas together. Help him out if you can.

My offer will be retracted at 10pm if there is no response thats 24 hrs since I made the offer. Since then the seller has made a couple post without responding. I am fairly new to this site but I am serious when I make an offer and can back it. If you not interested just say so.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.