How are the Tapco telescoping stocks?

I wasn't going to convert my rifle, but I had too much free time during the holidays and it got converted. I plan on ordering the RSA trigger because I don't like the G2 very much, but what about the tele-stock? Is it useable, or a piece of junk?

TIA

Ben Boyce

I haven't tried the telescoping stock, but I've got to say that the Tapco stuff I have used looks like shit, but has worked fairly well. I've got a Tapco folder on my S223 and although it looks like cheap molded plastic, it works just as well as the Ace folder I've got on my S308. If I grab the stock and try to wiggle it up and down, there's a little bit more play in the Tapco, but it really has no effect on my shooting.

ive got 2 s12s one with the galil crapco folder and one with and ace folder i like the ace a lot more but for the money the tapco it a good stock

It was my understanding that the tapco stocks would not fit at all. With the T-6 stock how do you get the pistol grip on the rifle? I have a 308 and have been contemplating either getting the RAA skeletonized stock. But if the tapco stock and pistol grip will work I will do that instead.

dont leave your saiga standard and buy one of thoes stocks with the integrated pistol grip. the conversion with tapco furniture will cost you about the same and will look and feel a lot better just my 2 cents i bought a folder for my s12 before i knew how to convert the saiga. i ended up taking it off and doing the conversion and had to eat it on the stock