Kalinka Optics = Sketchy

Im lookin to get a scope for my rifle and i came across this kalinka optics sight. They some nice stuff and i was interested in buying from them, so as most of us probably do i started looking for reveiews etc of them, and although they had some good reviews i came across some horror stories about the place. Failed to ship items, difficult returns, poor contact in a couple of cases. So i looked at there contacts page to see where they were located, 254 Junco Cir Longs, SC 29568-6965, US, from there web site. Looked it up on mapquest and took a look at the aireal photo to find that that address is smack in the middle of a housing district. http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...SC&zipcode=

Either they gave a false address on their web site, or kalinka optics is run out of some dudes house. Very sketchy if you ask me.

Im lookin to get a scope for my rifle and i came across this kalinka optics sight. They some nice stuff and i was interested in buying from them, so as most of us probably do i started looking for reveiews etc of them, and although they had some good reviews i came across some horror stories about the place. Failed to ship items, difficult returns, poor contact in a couple of cases. So i looked at there contacts page to see where they were located, 254 Junco Cir Longs, SC 29568-6965, US, from there web site. Looked it up on mapquest and took a look at the aireal photo to find that that address is smack in the middle of a housing district. http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...SC&zipcode=

Either they gave a false address on their web site, or kalinka optics is run out of some dudes house. Very sketchy if you ask me.

Sometimes the mapquest point in not 100% accurate. I found Freedom optics to have what I was looking for and they will beat any advertised price including buy it now type auctions.