We have just the 6th Delivery of MOLOT.

From the first delivery (September 2006 - our team weapons) to the last is the quality Liferung always better.

I also do not understand why everyone in this forum to drill the gas jets? One needs only to Schließfedern exchange (# 15 of 1911 pistol).

Magazine, I have not broken, no matter whether the 8er, 10er or 15er.

DIRK

In Deutsch

Wir haben gerade die 6. Lieferung von MOLOT bekommen .

Von der ersten Lieferung (September 2006 - unsere Team Waffen) bis zur letzten Liferung ist die Qualität immer besser geworden .

Ich verstehe auch nicht , warum alle hier im Forum an den Gas Düsen bohren !? Man braucht doch nur die Schließfedern tauschen ( # 15 von 1911er Pistole) .

Magazine habe ich noch keine kaputt gemacht , egal ob die 8er , 10er oder 15er .

DIRK

post-8629-1199730885_thumb.jpg

Nice Dirkin' Frankenmaggin! :super:

The spring swap does solve some cycling issues. I've done it with the S-20 and the S-12 and both times it solved the problem.

Just be careful to always keep your gas setting correct when shooting slugs or the dustcover can fly off and smack you in the head.

I know its illegal to send shit like that from a Combat Zone. I was thinking more along the lines of stuff you can get over seas off the civilian market but cant get or had to find here in the states like magazines, furniture, assesories Im not looking for stuff to sell.

Based on what people have ordered from Oleg in England, my guess is that you could probably have any part sent to you except restricted parts, which are the receiver and barrel.

We have just the 6th Delivery of MOLOT.

From the first delivery (September 2006 - our team weapons) to the last is the quality Liferung always better.

I also do not understand why everyone in this forum to drill the gas jets? One needs only to Schließfedern exchange (# 15 of 1911 pistol).

Magazine, I have not broken, no matter whether the 8er, 10er or 15er.

DIRK

Apparently you have that long barrels that short cycling isn't issue. Those I have seen were shorter barrel versions. And porting that far back (like in your competition version) wouldn't do in these Molots which seem to require 36g minimum load to cycle barely. Shell stovepipes won't always go away with just loose spring. Harder grip does help more often. :D

And sorry for not being clear. I ment +2 pads, not mags, that can't handle collisions with hard surface. We shattered 2 pads made out of POM-plastic. ...Still I can't figure out one thing. Why are you using 15 round mags? You have pads so why not to use them in long mags too? 17 is better if miss or two gets to you. :super:

DSC_7533.jpg

Anyway, DVC to you. I think some of Finnish Molot users are going to run into you during summer competitions. ;)

-JumiKuula aka JamShot

Yes, the floors +2 for the magazines. I have 130 pieces of broken exactly 1.

An ammunition shoot, I max. 32gr. And 28gr. Schrot. In the course of drilling holes brings a lot. When I Saiga are 28 holes on the barrel. Then no function! -- Mild spring clean, work again.

If I Saiga / MOLOT or with the long run shoot, I can also Benelli 1.70 m long. This rifle is so long, everything that I umwerfer if I on the stage back and forth schwenke.

Short is OK for IPSC.

The picture is of the EM 2006 Stage 14. Best time to 8 plates in 3.31 sec!

DIRK

In Deutsch :

Ja , die +2 Böden für die Magazine . Ich habe von 130 Stück genau 1 kaputt gemacht .

An Munition schieße ich max. 32gr. und 28gr. Schrot . In den Lauf Löcher zu bohren bringt sehr viel . Bei meiner Saiga sind 28 Löcher im Lauf . Danach keine Funktion ! - Leichte Feder rein , funktioniert wieder .

Wenn ich die Saiga oder MOLOT mit dem langen Lauf schieße , kann ich auch eine 1,70m lange Benelli nehmen . Diese Flinte ist so lang , dass ich alles umwerfer wenn ich auf der Stage hin und her schwenke .

Kurz ist OK für IPSC .

Das Bild ist von der EM 2006 Stage 14 . Beste Zeit , 8 Platten in 3,31sek !

DIRK

post-8629-1199818330_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

JumiKuula

My Molot works fine with 32g Velox. It took only 300-400 rounds to shoot it in.

Maybe we will see at Pori shotgun match this spring. I will try to get 80% of your points.

I will only need longer magazines than that factory 8 rounder.

I tried to get those magazines from Planet of Guns but no luck. Maybe they are afraid that we are going to beat them at European Championships next year. :)

Picture of my wife's Molot

Molot800.jpg

Edited by Tate

Mit meine rustig Deutsche,... Hah!

Wie Geht's es Ihnen?

Vwelcomenen

Ich glaubt das du wolst scheise ins dein Ledrehosen zu Habe das zweisig 12g tasse, oder veleicht nicht

mit eine gelb halskette, Bling Bling!

Ok I tried

I'll bet you'd shit your drawers to get one of MD's 20 round drums,..

and ammo for $49.95 a case,... and a big farm out in the middle of nowwhere's to go shooting,..

When/if you come to the states, look me up and we will go shooting!

Ok

So i try to be funny and ,well my last 2 posts here, well jerk might be more like it,..

My only defense, All in the name of fun!IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JAB HERE AND THERE ,..GET OFF IT,..

Mit meine rustig Deutsche,... Hah!

Wie Geht's es Ihnen?

Vwelcomenen

Ich glaubt das du wolst scheise ins dein Ledrehosen zu Habe das zweisig 12g tasse, oder veleicht nicht

mit eine gelb halskette, Bling Bling!

Ok I tried

I'll bet you'd shit your drawers to get one of MD's 20 round drums,..

and ammo for $49.95 a case,... and a big farm out in the middle of nowwhere's to go shooting,..

When/if you come to the states, look me up and we will go shooting!