Any more info available on the Colorado shootings?

I'm getting dogged by a bunch of anti's who claim that a story was aired on TV showing video footage of the woman acredited with stopping the shooting rampage as it happened at the church in colorado. They are saying that it proved that she did not fire her weapon, that the shooter killed himself. I've not had the time to really follow the story and was wondering if there's any solid info out there that confirms the facts that I can reffer to??? Not finding what I'm looking for on the net...

Seem's that someone did edit some video to give that appearence but I don't remember who, or what else took place with the false story?

Any help is appreciated. Lately I'm beginning to develope a new appreciation for the Fred Thompson thing Mr. Juggs had, that said something about "punch the hippies"... I'd better jump off of here. typing with one eye open again....

I'm getting dogged by a bunch of anti's who claim that a story was aired on TV showing video footage of the woman acredited with stopping the shooting rampage as it happened at the church in colorado. They are saying that it proved that she did not fire her weapon, that the shooter killed himself. I've not had the time to really follow the story and was wondering if there's any solid info out there that confirms the facts that I can reffer to??? Not finding what I'm looking for on the net...

Seem's that someone did edit some video to give that appearence but I don't remember who, or what else took place with the false story?

Any help is appreciated. Lately I'm beginning to develope a new appreciation for the Fred Thompson thing Mr. Juggs had, that said something about "punch the hippies"... I'd better jump off of here. typing with one eye open again....

I'd say if they are claiming that, the burden falls on them to prove. I haven't heard anything like what they've said.

I find antis LOVE to pull on shit like that, to get you all worked up, and they actually tell YOU to prove it. Racegal is correct on this one. This is something that if it is a reversed decision or a reversed STORY, that they are all in the right to have the burden of proof themselves. This can be a bad thing however, because then you wind up walking away from the issue, and these people later find out the truth, and it is convieniently forgotten. So it doesnt always work, unless you really are good friends with the people, and they call you up and admit to fault. We all know hippies are not like this though.

The only time I can recall that the power of prayer stopped anything on its own like this, was with the Atlanta shootings with the escaped convict a couple years ago. The blonde layed such a guilt trip on the guy after he came into her home, and parallelled herself to him and his guilt so keenly, that the guy surrendered himself, and she got a bunch of money. I am not trying to knock "the christ" here, but Im afraid that all I can see is a recovering addict that was home at the time of him breaking in for some food and to lie low for a few in the middle of the day, pictures of her son on the wall, and someone standing there a-la "the exorcist" saying repeatedly that "the power of christ compels you" over and over, all the while wishing they hadnt been a known addict so that they could have bought that nice .32 purse pistol last year from their girlfriend's brother when he was selling it.

links for your battle against the ANTIs:

http://armsandthelaw.com/archives/2007/12/...rado_church.php

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/09/church.shooting/

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1

here is one with a load of godly praying in it:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14817480/detail.html

I will also add, for you devout church goers here, no, no, I cant....edited out.

Edited by Bvamp

Thanks for the input. I was sort of caught off guard. I spent many years trying to reason with people who were unreasonable. I tend to not have the patience I used to.

These got under my skin a bit. The old way(when I was younger) of dealing with that is to open a can of whip ass. :devil:

I normaly would have just left it to them to show me this info they were talking about and left it at that. Of coarse they would not have been able to do so. They didn't even know who ran the story they were refering to. Prior to this, I caught a comment on a radio talk show(maybe Mike Reagan Show?) referring to the edited video footage that was aired by an anti and was pulled due to it being falsified. I wasn't listening close enough to catch much detail related to that. I suspect this is what they saw.

I've been hoping that they will eventually see the light. If I could show them once again that they were decieved by the left's propaganda machine that has been brainwashing them for a long time, then maybe a day will come that common sense will kick in. I don't realy want win the battle, but loose the war.

I kind of lost site of what I had done in the past to make progress with these people. That and I've been buisier than a one legged man in a two stepping contest this last year. :alucard:

This is a case that calls for less time talking to them about it, and more time talking to God about it.

Thanks again for the support.