Putting in a Dinzag 7.62x39 bullet guide I know which way it goes in, but in the install guide on the Dinzag website says to line it up with a step in the trunnion, I don't know what hes talking about, it also says the screw goes at about the 4 o clock position is that from the back or front?

Basically I'm confused and any one who might have a picture of where its supposed to go or can explain more clearly.

Please Help.

Thanks all.

...the install guide on the Dinzag website says to line it up with a step in the trunnion, I don't know what hes talking about, it also says the screw goes at about the 4 o clock position is that from the back or front?

Basically I'm confused and any one who might have a picture of where its supposed to go or can explain more clearly.

Please Help.

Thanks all.

WOW perhaps I looked at the guide already..... and was looking for additional explanation, and instead of bothering a manufacturer at their home on a weekend, maybe asking others who had already done this wold have yielded results??? no?? ok....

Putting in a Dinzag 7.62x39 bullet guide I know which way it goes in, but in the install guide on the Dinzag website says to line it up with a step in the trunnion, I don't know what hes talking about, it also says the screw goes at about the 4 o clock position is that from the back or front?

Please Help.

Thanks all.

Weaz,

Picture the face of the barrel as a clock - muzzle facing away and looking where the bullet enters.

Line the right-hand edge of the guide with the step in the barrel face - 4 o'clock position.

Screw goes bottom dead center (6 o'clock position of the barrel face)

post-2093-1200962154.jpg

Also I'm usually available by email and respond to most within a day unless you are emailing me about p3nis enhancement pills. Got enough of those around ;) thanks

Have a couple grandmothers in the hospital at the moment so I've been in and out, but I'm usually around.

Thank you for the explanation, I re-read the guide a few times and finally got what you were saying, I was tired and frustrated after dicking around with a bunch of stuff and coming back and doing more work to my two conversions, the rifle finally can take high cap mags!!! And now they are complete.

Your current family worries are an excellent example of why I didn't want to bother you on a weekend, I planned to email you today(mon) if I hadn't figured it out. I appreciate you making your self available via email and I hope all is well with the family, best wishes.

And Thank You again.

Edited by Space_Weazel