I am building an AK for me and an AK under folder for the wife.

I have for the build: 2 100% receivers, and 2 rear trunnions, and 4 Romy 16" barrels, as well as pg screws and nuts.

I need 2 AK parts kits , minus barrels PG nuts and bolts, and rear trunnions = otherwise complete.(decent shape and serviceable-no rust pitted or worn out crap)

I have for trade 2 Romy barrels - NEW- complete 16" barrels with 1000yd sights, slant gas block, HG retainers, bayo lugs, front sights, slant break and retainer pin/spring. These are in VG+ condition and are only slightly the worse from shipping/dissasembly.

And I can throw in either 2 S-12 factory 5rd mags -or- 1 20rd. S-.308 FBMG mag.

Edited by G O B

are you trading the parts you cant get anymore for those that you can!?!?!?

...hook G O B up, whoever takes this deal, is all I have to say.....

what cash value are you attaching to the barrels?

What I have for trade is the 2 Romy barrels complete with 1000yd rear sights, slant gasblocks, front sights, HG retainer and, bayo lugs and slant breaks W/retainer pin and spring. these were "take-offs from new weapons".

And I will sweeten the deal with 2 S-12 factory 5Rd mads or one FBMG 20 Rd S-.308 mag if someone can do the whole deal. Also I have an extra PG nut.

What I am building is :

1. AK underfolder. For the Hippy Witch.

So far, I HAVE: NDS-1P 100% reciever, new Romy barrell, complete Yugo underfolder W/rear trunion and trigger guard W/mag catch, selector stop and PG rivit in nut,PG bolt.

2. AK cheepo. For ME!

So far,I HAVE: NDS 100% reciever, new Romy barell, S-.410 rear trunion, and scope mount. green lower handguard.

I am getting the recievers so that at least they will be grandfathered when our WACKO Gov. makes them illegal. (as Mayor of Balto he used money that was for police salery'es to PAY $50 for every gun that criminals would steal for him.)

What i am looking for is the parts to complete the recievers. You got junk, I got junk. Before the Scottsman in me will turn loose of the wallet for parts, He figgured I'd better stop by here to see how much of the junk I don't need could be cumshaw'ed into

the stuff I do. I ship you my junk, you ship my yours! What is most needed are the front trunnions, bolts and bolt carriers. Would be nice to get a good portion of the rest of the parts, but that stuff I can get a bit here and a bit there.

i have a front trunion and a bolt and carrerer. i also have a black tapco hand guard and a fal p grip i modded to fit an ak i have a centery arms trigger and hammer USED the trunion is hunguarian and the bolt carrer and bolt are romy or hunguarian and a centery piston. i can trade that stuff for a front end and maybe the 20 rounder if you are interested

Deal made for one barell and the FBMG mag, still available for dealing is one barell and a couple factory S-12 5 rd mags.

Barrels are NOT exactly as advertised _ new thread with pix will be posted, please wait and respond to that if you want to trade for a barell.

Edited by G O B
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.