Real or Not Real?

Yeah, It's Real.......Real Fuc***n Bad. He's lucky it didn't take part of his head off. Looks like he had a FTE, then a a round was forced into it and ...Boom! Lucky ...., prob. they were playing w/ some captured weapons....having fun on full auto....who knows how that gun was treated in it's life, plus what ammo they were using....it could happen w/ any rifle.....watch out.

What I saw: somebody shooting their AK. AK starts shooting "full auto". AK goes Bang.

Either the guy had a Class III AK and the device that delays the hammer failed, or the semi-auto disconnector failed, or the guy purposely blocked the disconnector open. In either case, the gun fired out of battery.

I have had two AR-15s go bang. It really stings the fingers. When you open your eyes the first thing you do is look to see if you have all of them. Mine bulged the uppers and blew out the bottom of the magazine along with the contents of the magazine.

It was pretty funny; 5 minutes later.

Something about it that I think this is a control setup...to scary people from shooting AKs.

Doubt that devildog, it could have taken his face off....not something I'd want to try as a prank just to diss an AK...stuff happens w/ guns....if you're not very, very careful...hell peace officer was just killed here cleaning his pistols in at his kitchen table...and we've had 2 killed recently at rifle ranges here (Houston)....guns are unforgiving sometimes....Always Dilegent and Careful Is My Motto. Safety First....These guys were prob. asking for it....

peace officer was just killed here cleaning his pistols in at his kitchen table.

i've heard of more than once where officers found a fellow officer dead from "cleaning his pistol" where they had to search the whole house to find his cleaning supplies :unsure:

i guess it's sometimes easier for the family when it is an accident

i've heard of more than once where officers found a fellow officer dead from "cleaning his pistol" where they had to search the whole house to find his cleaning supplies :unsure:

i guess it's sometimes easier for the family when it is an accident

I'm not real sure about that...maybe, but it's so preventable, it was obviously something that really shouldn't have happened...to me it almost makes it worse....they knew better, just f****'d up...in their own house, That has to be devastating to the family - I think they might be possilbly ready (not ever really) for the possibility of an 'on the job' situation...but at home, cleaning...has to be unexpected.