ACE internal receiver block

I got the tang cut off on the back, flush with the receiver back. I have done nothing else to it. The block is stuck now on the two lower rear rivets that I believe hold on the rear trunion. So, do you cut the block or the rivets? And to specify, the block is not caught on the rivet heads themselves but on the rear trunion immediately around the rivet heads. I dont know which part is more essential....?

I got the block to go in completely. But then I went to install it all and I dont know how the block is supposed to be secured....? The pistol grip nut is holding it in there, and I only have 1 other screw and its nut that came with the ACE block and stock, it seems too short to fit into the hole on the top of the rear trunnion. Am I missing something?

I got the block to go in completely. But then I went to install it all and I dont know how the block is supposed to be secured....? The pistol grip nut is holding it in there, and I only have 1 other screw and its nut that came with the ACE block and stock, it seems too short to fit into the hole on the top of the rear trunnion. Am I missing something?

sounds like its all there i have had to replace the screw every time it sticks up too high when you get it tightened down the guide rod wont seat all the way back just replace it with a countersunk screw. the pg nut and the screw are more than secure enough for the block unless your shopping down trees with the butt of your gun you should be fine :lolol: