Does anyone sell reworked Bulgarian TFSBs to fit 16 S.308?

I am looking for the threaded front sight block with the 24mm threads and bayo lug. If not for sale, does anyone rework customer supplied ones?

Thanks

http://www.dinzagarms.com/

He should be able to bore out a new Bulgy FSB to fit your 308. He did that for my 410. Great guy to deal with...

Edited by chris410
I am looking for the threaded front sight block with the 24mm threads and bayo lug. If not for sale, does anyone rework customer supplied ones?

Thanks

I have a made in the USA copy of the Bulgy that I found for $25.00 at Blackthornproducts.com. I had my smith turn my barrel to fit. It will accept the Bulgy. flashider.

Edited by t-amzn

Thanks

I have a made in the USA copy of the Bulgy that I found for $25.00 at Blackthornproducts.com. I had my smith turn my barrel to fit. It will accept the Bulgy. flashider.

Dinzag was recommended to me by a friend, and he is semi local as well. But he has not been here since the end of January according to his profile. I sent him an email and hopefully he can help me out. I would rather not have the barrel removed and turned if possible.

Thanks

Dinzag was recommended to me by a friend, and he is semi local as well. But he has not been here since the end of January according to his profile. I sent him an email and hopefully he can help me out. I would rather not have the barrel removed and turned if possible.

I talked this issue over with my smith about removing the barrel. He told me it was not neccessary to remove barrel, and that he would design a block that would slide in and fit the rear of the receiver. It would extend out far enough to secure and turn for reduction of barrel. I had never heard of this approach, but it worked and I have my FSB. $75.00 for the work and I had it the next day.

Edited by t-amzn
Try This: K-Var 24 mm FSB

Will this work with a Saiga 308 16" barrel or does it need to be re-machined to fit? Seems like a nice quick fix to add a muzzle brake. I figure with a FBMG mag and the other five parts (stock, PG, FCG) I can use this and still be compliant.

No, It will not fit, and there isn't enough material to work with in the FSB to open it up to fit the barrel. The barrel is narrow at the crown and is larger at the rear. You will see this after you remove your front sight. The barrel will have to be turned to fit the Bulgy. FSB.

Like I previously stated, it can be done without removing the barrel. I had it done on my 16" Pics upon request.-

Try This: K-Var 24 mm FSB

Will this work with a Saiga 308 16" barrel or does it need to be re-machined to fit? Seems like a nice quick fix to add a muzzle brake. I figure with a FBMG mag and the other five parts (stock, PG, FCG) I can use this and still be compliant.

No, It will not fit, and there isn't enough material to work with in the FSB to open it up to fit the barrel. The barrel is narrow at the crown and is larger at the rear. You will see this after you remove your front sight. The barrel will have to be turned to fit the Bulgy. FSB.

Like I previously stated, it can be done without removing the barrel. I had it done on my 16" Pics upon request.-

Thanks. Well looks like I will be doing business with Dinzag in the near future, once the weather gets warmer here since I have an unheated garage.