Must see new Auto SG

Ah, it must be Friday.. the AA-12 is back.

I'll just quote myself to spare the keystrokes

Oh no... not the AA-12 again.

Seriously, any gun that claims that you don't need to clean it is immediately suspect.. doubly so for a gun that is advertised for it's "low recoil", but keeps showing low brass bird shot in several cuts. Anyone can control the recoil on some low brass stuff. Judging by the number of pellet holes in the Shoot-N-See targets that wasn't a respectable load there. I want to see that rapid fire demo again, with slugs.

Blah blah blah accuracy. It's a freakin shotgun, not a PSG. That part is just blowin smoke up our asses.

The only thing that is really cool about that clip is the grenade round.. which I suspect can be fired out of any 12. But us civies won't ever get to play with that...

Work up a S-12, save a couple of thousand dollars and have basically the same capabilities.

Yeah, I've seen vids of the AA12 a thousand times, but this is the first time I saw that grenade round. Very sweet lookin round, but I'm not in the military, so I doubt I'll ever get to fire one. Why does the guy who hosts Future Weapons always have to whisper and be melodramatic? I'd enjoy the show much more if the host just talked like a normal human being - people watch the show to see the weapons, not listen to his lame ass narration.

Edited by Monk

converted s-12>semi AA12 I did find this shotgun interesting though. We will never see it.

DSC02449.jpg

I found this one interesting but I doubt that it's a semi-auto. It's just one of the modular shotguns that are normally mounted under an m-16(C-More LSS) with a pistol grip added.

Edited by bigj480