I stole this pic from the net but she sits at home in the safe. Been told these are hard to get a hold of and it's the ONLY one I have ever seen at a gun show. Picked her up in AZ and have been to pretty much every show now here in NC and have not yet seen another for sale to date.

Any input on value, I paid $600 about 2 years ago? I have priced them in the web for about $900.00 that sound right?

ber_1201p.jpg

"Any input on value, I paid $600 about 2 years ago?"

I think you were a little slow on the sale offer :)

Well B it's not exactly like I said. The guy wanted a AR15 of the M4 type, so I found a semi-decent but dinged trunk model and paid $600 for it took it to him and then traded it out. I think I got the better of the 2 deals.

If another 1201FP came up depending on the price I'd probaby pick another on up. :devil:

Blue book (27th edition) value 1201 fp

Last MSRP $890

100% $725

98% $595

95% $500

90% $400

80% $300

70% $250

Nice shotguns, I see them on GB and have read of them in my books, nice basic autoloading SG. Wouldnt mind picking one up myself one day just for collecting. What sights did you get with your's, as pictured with rifle sights or did you get the ghost rings? Has the same humped receiver as my Valtro.

Last MSRP $890

100% $725

98% $595

95% $500

90% $400

80% $300

70% $250

Nice shotguns, I see them on GB and have read of them in my books, nice basic autoloading SG. Wouldnt mind picking one up myself one day just for collecting. What sights did you get with your's, as pictured with rifle sights or did you get the ghost rings? Has the same humped receiver as my Valtro.

Book prices are good, thanks Chris but what about everyday real prices that they sell for? Based off the fact that people are asking $700+ for a S12 what does the book call it in at?

Last MSRP $890

100% $725

98% $595

95% $500

90% $400

80% $300

70% $250

Book prices are good, thanks Chris but what about everyday real prices that they sell for? Based off the fact that people are asking $700+ for a S12 what does the book call it in at?

Here are some 1201fp auctions, one high one low at 70% cond. I'd say if yours is in 80% or better you did fine, I'd pay that for one. Thats about what I payed for my Valtro, and then saw one cheaper a month later :ded: Thats how it goes, I say if I want it and I get it, I'm happy. Someone will always tell you that you overpaid.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=92928199

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=93108547

As for S12 BB value.........First off it says "for current pricing and availabilityplease contact the current importer directly" But for a 100% gun it says $340.

I paid $500 for mine new, already converted, about 4 years ago. IIRC CDNN had them for $250 in standard config at that time. So what can you do?

Get what you want and be happy.

• 1 month later...