Guys,

Picked up two saigas today 762, and a 223. I have done several conversions, and was lookng forward to knocking these out over the weekend. Well I found that on the FSB & on the GB there are two stamped dibbets on each side.

SaigaCon1.jpg

I had to drill them out and then press the thing off. not do bad, the good news is they have the AK 100 series GB. at the true 90 degree angle. this is the first set of guns I have seen with the 90 GB as well as the stamped dibbetts. Well here is a rough cut of the rifle 223. I will update later.

Guys,

Picked up two saigas today 762, and a 223. I have done several conversions, and was lookng forward to knocking these out over the weekend. Well I found that on the FSB & on the GB there are two stamped dibbets on each side.

SaigaCon1.jpg

I had to drill them out and then press the thing off. not do bad, the good news is they have the AK 100 series GB. at the true 90 degree angle. this is the first set of guns I have seen with the 90 GB as well as the stamped dibbetts. Well here is a rough cut of the rifle 223. I will update later.

What is a dibbett? Can you provide a picture?

Nice gun brother

Here the dimples on the GB and FSB http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=21144

I read you other thread, I used brute force on the pictured gun, I didn't drill the dimples on the FSB :devil: didnt know what they were. What happens is the dimple will pull and leave a groove until it wears off. i'll send some pics if you want. I have them finished this weekend. I am picking up a wasr2 in 545 today. ammo is so cheap I had to get it.

Nice gun brother

Here the dimples on the GB and FSB http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=21144

I read you other thread, I used brute force on the pictured gun, I didn't drill the dimples on the FSB :devil: didnt know what they were. What happens is the dimple will pull and leave a groove until it wears off. i'll send some pics if you want. I have them finished this weekend. I am picking up a wasr2 in 545 today. ammo is so cheap I had to get it.

I will take the pics to see how things are thanks man, and I hear you out on the 5.45 man this day with prices of

ammo going of the roof that is not a bad idea. I was thinking it my self, one dealer I go have one

for 300 bucks and 10 mags and shit load of stuff with it, well I got home to get some cash and whent

back to the shop, well some guy got it. :( you snooze you loose.

Oh I forgot, I hear true the great vine that Saigas will start to come that way, if is true or not

I dont know.

Edited by vjor