Damn. Now I'm a jerk too. I thought I was just a Grumpy Old Bastard with a warped sense of humor. Oh well I can blame it on the '60's - they were good for me too! (50' and 70's wern't bad either!)

Oh Well!!! Maybe you ain't a jerk after all.

Damn. Now I'm a jerk too. I thought I was just a Grumpy Old Bastard with a warped sense of humor. Oh well I can blame it on the '60's - they were good for me too! (50' and 70's wern't bad either!)

Oh but as it stands now I've got a pointy head and you are still ignorant right? :haha:

Celebration after annilialation!

The secret of enjoying life is to spend the same amount on for you'r libations as you get older, but drink less of better hooch!

As someone fairly new here myself, I'm not inclined to get into this one, but I certainly have GOBs point here down pat.

I agree that Tombstone is perhaps the best western film IMHO, I watch it regularly.

There's nothing like coming home from a hot day at the range shooting Blackpowder from a bunch of cowboy guns at a CAS match, and AFTER PUTTING THE AMMO AWAY, cranking up Tombstone on the surround system, cracking open a cold one, and putting the guns to the hot water test.

Oh but as it stands now I've got a pointy head and you are still ignorant right? :haha:

If not checking the forum names before I registered makes me ignorant, I'm guilty. I'm not sure about you though. I try to be careful about what crawls in my foxhole.

If not checking the forum names before I registered makes me ignorant, I'm guilty. I'm not sure about you though. I try to be careful about what crawls in my foxhole.

I see you are from N.C. so you are probably alright. I go to the Lowes Motor Speedway three or four times a year to the Auto Fair and shows they have. Have not met any enemies yet. Been going since about 1990. Last time I mentioned alcohol the s*** hit the fan, but lots of tailgaters at the speedway, and if you don't drink you are not allowed. Peace

I see you are from N.C. so you are probably alright. I go to the Lowes Motor Speedway three or four times a year to the Auto Fair and shows they have. Have not met any enemies yet. Been going since about 1990. Last time I mentioned alcohol the s*** hit the fan, but lots of tailgaters at the speedway, and if you don't drink you are not allowed. Peace

I have an infield spot there. Between turns 1 and 2. It's still Charlotte Motor Speedway to me tho.

I have an infield spot there. Between turns 1 and 2. It's still Charlotte Motor Speedway to me tho.

Mine is on the other end by the orange field in the spring and at the start-finish line in the fall. The spring show has gotten almost too big to enjoy. Like ants by Friday lunchtime or would that be Miller time?

Cool maybe we can all meet there sometime ands drink some beer. Last time I was there was there was a few years ago at the 600, the time when Jr wrecked Mikey and Gordon (among others) on the front stretch. I was there on a guest pass in Dale Jarrett's section in turn 1 and got a good view of the carnage...lol.