Touch-up Paint?

I want to hear from everyone on exactly which color/brand of spray paint that they used to touch-up their Saigas. I've noticed that a lot of you all use Duplicolor engine paint. My local parts store sells two different blacks that might work: a semi-gloss and a low gloss. Just curious on which color matched the best. Does the paint hold up well, or is it worn away when it is handled after a short time. I thought about taking the top cover up to the store and having them match the color and then they could sell me a pint and I could add hardener to the paint before I spray it. Thanks for any input that is given!! AKATTACK

i used high temp bar-b-que paint on mine.

its slightly flatter than the original finish, but to be honest, i dont care. :)

if you're really worried about your finish, have the whole thing parked and gunkoted or something of that nature.

or repaint the entire shotgun with paint of your choosing.

For a quick, simple, bullet-proof and gun scrubber proof paint Tomac had it right: Alumnahyde II flat black. It is a near perfect match. Allow the paint to to fully harden for about a week, after that it is a ##**%% to ever remove. Spray it with a light coat of oil and it will appear as a semi-gloss. The semi-gloss is too shiny. Keep it out of the rails area, it will cause the bolt and carrier to drag. Duracote and some other high end paints are top shelf stuff but a lot more money and time consuming to apply. My second order I got smart and ordered several cans, one or two of each color, it saves money on Haz mat and shipping, the paint is cheap. If you are a first time purchaser from Brownells tell them you are a holder of a Curio and Relics license you will receive the whosale pricing.