new possible saiga owner from socal says hi

No, that's Illegal.

You must live in that state, for you purchase a firearm in that state.

Odds are if you hand them an out of state ID, they prob won't even give you the paper work for a background check.

Edited by The-Beast

This may be too (far) fetched for most , but (not) all. I moved to Nevada from Wisconsin over three years ago, after being totally fed up with liberal bullshit government, among other reasons. Some of us don't have the "tie downs" that many others have that literally make many bound to continually live in the state we were born in. I frequently explain to many of the friends I work with (construction), and other people, that I won't move back to Wisconsin, until they change their legislation on gun laws, namely, their law on concealed carry. ( WI is one of two states which you CANNOT under ANY circumstance, obtain a CCW permit.) I tried like hell to do my part in voting and especially preaching to others to vote, to get rid of the tyrannical pieces of shit in state power there, and vote in the (right) ones.

To make a long story short, guns are a big part of my life. I am fanatical about my AKs and the "SHTF" senario. I am extremely patriotic, (Marine, Desert Storm/Somalia), and will not allowed to be bullied by POS liberals that continually desecrate, and undo the work and bloodshed that our founding forefathers have spilled, to abide by these unconstitutional state laws. That is why my wife and I decided to move here to Nevada.

If the gas station on one side of the street is selling fuel for $.02 cents more per gallon than the one down the street, don't patronize the bastards! If you have the ultimate means to leave the PRK, then please do so. I know that most people cannot do it, but do your part ( and spread the word), to VOTE the right people in to change these bullshit laws, like what kind of AK you can own, and what configuration of the AK you can have.

Don't mind me, I'm just blowing off a little steam, as I read these forums, I really do feel for you bros living in CA,NY, and the other states that support tyrannical laws.

Best wishes, Founding Fore Fathers Patriot.

No, that's Illegal.

You must live in that state, for you purchase a firearm in that state.

Odds are if you hand them an out of state ID, they prob won't even give you the paper work for a background check.

Some states allow firearm purchases from out of staters. PA comes to mind. I was pretty close to buying an AR a couple years ago from a shop in PA. When I called the shop, I made sure to tell the guy I was from NY and asked if it was a problem to buy from them in PA. He said he's sold many long-guns to NY residents, because it was just over the border. So either he was constantly breaking the law, or it's OK in some states. Now handguns might be a different story.

hey guys this is my first post here. im really interested in the saiga 7.62 and looking for other cali owners to help me find some socal friendly dealers and FLLs. ive been loitering around this forum for a while and will be at the costa mesta show this weekend and hopefully find someone to deal with, any recommendations? thanks again

Hello fellow Commiefornians

I too am from behind the Orange curtain and I have just picked up my second RAA "hunting rifle". I previously got a .308 with a 20" barrel and Monday I picked up my 16" 7.62x39 "hunting carbine". My my those names sound so much nicer than AK's. Much less threating and far less intimidating.... I have my mag release tweaked a little to fit both the standard Saiga and AK mags. A dremel is DEFINATELY the way to go! I bought both of mine at the Ammo Bros and felt like I got a good deal from them. This state is run by such a gang of liberal gun grabbers that have been gerrymandered in over the years and it is VERY frustrating watching these bozos trying to dictate what we, law abiding citizens are allowed to have in this state DESPITE what the 2nd Amendment says. They try and blame us instead of closing the revolving doors in the justice system that allows gun related violence to continue.

This is my first post and I really find all the info very helpful and I also wanted to say Dinzag is #1 in my book. He is sending my bullet guides out ASAP and I am looking forward to using my preban mags and the cheaper 10 round AK mags in my 7.62.