:smoke:

FOUND! Large pure bred canine; Island Creek Subd.; Cleveland area

Reply to: comm-629152808@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-03, 4:32PM EDT

Found Saturday, 3/29, wandering and hungry. Claim him by specifying the breed and color of his collar. He must be re-claimed by his owner, re-homed with a new owner, or fostered at a no-kill shelter by Sunday, 4/6

<crossing fingers> :unsure:

:smoke:

FOUND! Large pure bred canine; Island Creek Subd.; Cleveland area

Reply to: comm-629152808@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-03, 4:32PM EDT

Found Saturday, 3/29, wandering and hungry. Claim him by specifying the breed and color of his collar. He must be re-claimed by his owner, re-homed with a new owner, or fostered at a no-kill shelter by Sunday, 4/6

If you are gonna make it up as far as Cleveland...

Naw, it's around the Garner area. We have him. I'm telling you that dog is HUGE!!!! Seems very friendly though. He and Sasha are getting acquainted. We are gonna save up and get this one fixed. We don't want a repeat of Max.

I wore my battery down in my camera but when it gets charged, we'll send pics.

Woo-Hoo!

Eager to see pic's.

Ever determine if Sasha was in fact spayed? That could get complicated quick, with the new boy....

How 'bout a "Spay/Neuter Fund" in memory of Max? I wasn't joking about wanting to donate to help with neutering....

-"Spay/Neuter is the cornerstone of Rescue"....

Set up a PayPal account or PM me a mailing address and we'll get things moving, dammit!

Goodon'yas for going and getting him!

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Guido2 that is really too kind my friend. Thank you. I would be honored to take you up on that offer because right now I can not afford to have him fixed and that might help him settle down and want to stay around here. I don't have a fenced in area so he's gonna be an inside dog for awhile and only go out with me. I do have a paypal account set up at

< highrground AT earthlink DOT net>

Well I guess good things do come to those who wait! He a handsome brute but gentle as a kitten. And another plus is he doesn't chase cats (a good thing with Racegal and I each having one). Has a great appetite, looks very healthy, good looks, a great coat, and huge elephant feet! Looking at his teeth he's young too, so at 90 lbs already he's gonna be a haus!

Wow I knew I would find another one or it would find me. A lady sent me an email yesterday asking if I had ever found Max. She had seen me ad on CL. She saw him in this ad and called me. How awesome! The lady who had found him had another Shepherd already and had no room for another dog. It was a good thing I came to get him when I did because she said there was a police officer who wanted to come get him for K-9 Police training, then another person who wanted him for some animal testing lab. He was scheduled to be picked up today by the animal shelter because they wanted him to go to a good home as a pet.

Well, time to take him out for the pond walk. He's just eaten and he's ready to go out. He needs some serious leash training though...I think he must have been a sled dog in his last lifetime cause he pulls like a locomotive! I just put my old Rotties pinch collar on him so hopefully we can fix that soon.

ETA...oops...sat in here posting this too long and had to clean up a pile :killer: oh well...he did try to let me know.