I just wanted to say hello to the forum members.

I am really looking forward to alot of fun & info here...I've found alot of my questions anwered while I awaited registration to go thru.

FWIW, I',m not a newbie on gun forums (survivor's & AK-47.net have been haunted by me for some time).

I don't know what took me so long to get on board here. I've passed by the sites address before...BUT I THOUGHT IT HAD TO DO WITH SAIGA SHOTGUNS ONLY ( because I'm STUPID)!!!

Oh, well...I've made it here, and just in time -put back a second Saiga for myself -a .308 carbine. I'll have some fun rapping here about it, tricking it out & using it.

I just finished off my 7.62x39mm Saiga:

SaigawithMB-lt.jpg

I have had other AK's in military configuration...I'm sort of enjoying the idea of a AK that does is not so stocked...for now.

I have alot to ASK & SAY. I look forward to this...gonna be fun.

Lollygagger ^_^

Edited by lollygagger

Lollygagger:

Your gun looks sweet, i just became a member here about 3 weeks ago and i have a 7.62 saiga.....

i love my gun as well....i just don't have the time to shoot it as it is winter now and we are about to get snow and it is getting cold here in southwest mn.....

Just wondering if you could send me a pic of the bi-pod mount. . . how it mounts on there, i have tried to look at the others guys, but i really have no clue how that mounts on there, and i want to know if it is the way that i want to mount mine..

The more pics the better.

Thanks in advanced!

Lollygagger:

Just wondering if you could send me a pic of the bi-pod mount. . . how it mounts on there, i have tried to look at the others guys, but i really have no clue how that mounts on there, and i want to know if it is the way that i want to mount mine..

The more pics the better.

Thanks in advanced!

Beat ya' to it...

Look in the Saiga rifle...7.62x29 forum under the bipod post -has pic.

Lollygagger :smoke: