Pistol grip in the stock

I am currently in the process of doing this. I didnt want to modify my gun so I have added an ace adapter and stock. Im still waiting on my pistol grip which is being a pain in my ass. After My grip shows up I will need to drill and tap my adapter and possibly modify the grip a bit for fit. Im thinking it will be pretty sweet when its done.

Here is a link with a pic of my gun. Further down is a link to where I got the info to do it.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=2446

Edited by stokstad

1. So it'll use AK stocks easily

2. So it'll look nice and be astetically pleasing.

3. So it'll have a better ergonomic feel.

4. So it'll have a better trigger pull (especially the 308 trigger which sucks).

5. So it'll be back in the original, intended design.

6. Because it's not that hard to do.

preach it KY!!!!!!!!!

to move the trigger forward is to own an AK the way god and mr. kolishnikov intended. when you leave the trigger in the back, you are activating a two lever system. seems a lot when all you are trying to do is release the hammer?

when you take the trigger plate off, evrything's all-ready to be put back.

simple easy and let's face it, the right thing to do! :wub: show your ak the love it needs :rolleyes:

The only reason why I am not doing it yet, is that it is brand new.. I figure any real problems will show up before the 1yr warranty runs out.

That, and I want to see if I can't "try out" the trigger feel for some of the kits. At our range, AR-15's are far more common, but I figure there is enough people with modified AK's, that I'll be able to "feel" them out.