Now I'm really confused about 922r

It seems that on all the forums I've looked at they say to convert to "Evil" AK configuration you can only have a max on 10 imported parts. So I decided to take a look at the text on the ATF site and it says:

"Further, an acceptably redesigned semiautomatic copy of nonsporting firearm must be limited to using less than 10 of the imported parts listed in 27 CFR 478.39©."

The list of imported parts is the usual barrel, receiver etc.. Here is a link to the complete document ATF link

So a reasonable person would assume that less than ten means 9 or less. So which is it? I'm in the process of planning my 308 conversion, and starting with the stock rifle (14 parts) was going to lose 4 parts: trigger, disconnector, hammer, and butt stock. This would leave me with 10 foreign parts. Is this legal or not? Help!

All my Mags have Hesse floor plates. I like to throw a cheap easy US magazine floorplate in the mix just for one extra ace in the hole. (nine foreign parts total)

Where can I get floorplates for my S-20?

Need Compliance help

Thanks

All my Mags have Hesse floor plates. I like to throw a cheap easy US magazine floorplate in the mix just for one extra ace in the hole. (nine foreign parts total)

Where can I get floorplates for my S-20?

Need Compliance help

Thanks

You are asking in the rifle forum. I'm not aware of any US made floorplates (or any other mag parts) for the Saiga 20.

Rumor has it, 10 rounders for the S-20 that are made in the USA will be available in the next few months.