Trigger Guard/Stop

Got a few questions.

I picked up an S12 108 from Silver State Arms in NV for $520 shipped. (got the last one)

Ive fielded several questions w/ Dinzag on the FCG and have an order placed.

I plan on doing the conversion myself and have read just about every tutorial I can find, but there are still some things im not clear on.

Can the orig. Selector Stop as well as the trigger guard be chopped down and re-used ?

My plan is to bolt everything together until funds allow the purchase of a Bulgarian stop & Trigger guard, then I'll rivet it together. Unless of course the bolt method is completely acceptable.

Is there any issue (aside from looks) w/ using bolts to hold the triggerguard/stop in place?

also Kvar does not have bulgarian selector stops in stock. Is there any place that carries the stop & guard?

will any other make of stop & guard work just as well?

Can the orig. Selector Stop as well as the trigger guard be chopped down and re-used ?
Certainly, it can. I helped a fellow with his 12ga conversion and that is exactly what we did (be careful during the "chopping' part, though :)
My plan is to bolt everything together until funds allow the purchase of a Bulgarian stop & Trigger guard, then I'll rivet it together. Unless of course the bolt method is completely acceptable.
cap head machine screws work fine for holding the trigger guard and selector stop on.

parts_207_1024x.jpg

Is there any issue (aside from looks) w/ using bolts to hold the triggerguard/stop in place?
Just aesthetics.
Just reuse the one it came with.
Wonderful! Thank you both for the good news! Looks like I dont have to order any more parts for now. I may elect to go for the rivets on the TG later, but that factory stop looks just fine by me.

Yep, that's the nice thing about using screws in the trigger guard / selector stop. Next build party or fellow with rivet squeezers happens by, you can easily change 'em out.

Got a few questions.

I picked up an S12 108 from Silver State Arms in NV for $520 shipped. (got the last one)

Ive fielded several questions w/ Dinzag on the FCG and have an order placed.

I plan on doing the conversion myself and have read just about every tutorial I can find, but there are still some things im not clear on.

also Kvar does not have bulgarian selector stops in stock. Is there any place that carries the stop & guard?

Global Trades has the bulgarian selector stops in stock.