Really itching to do a conversion and checking this site every day and reading all of the success stories has pushed me over the edge.

Now if i do convert i plan on leaving the mag well and magazines stock, do i even have to worry about 922r?

Thanks!

Allred

Yes if you are putting a PG on it.

Definately +1.

High cap mags are only part of 922r. The seperate pistol grip, folding stock, and other features also apply.

So as long as i put a US made PG and Buttstock and a US trigger group i should be all set.

Thanks!

Yes if you are putting a PG on it.

If this is true, then Century is in a lot of trouble.

They sell single stack WASRs all day long with pistol grip and military furniture with 0 US parts. The capability to use a military magazine is the key point.

To the OP: You're better off fully converting (with quality US parts), anyway, as you will see the difference in the trigger immediately.

Edited by nalioth
If this is true, then Century is in a lot of trouble.

They sell single stack WASRs all day long with pistol grip and military furniture with 0 US parts. The capability to use a military magazine is the key point.

To the OP: You're better off fully converting (with quality US parts), anyway, as you will see the difference in the trigger immediately.

Do you have a photo?

Larry

Do you have a photo?

Larry

http://www.centuryarms.biz

Check out the semiautomatic rifles.

My understanding is that Century's single stack WASR w/ separate PG has US-made parts . . . That's why I was interested in a photo and info. For example, I'm pretty sure that the black PG will have little "C" at the bottom (for "Century", as in a US-made part).

Larry

Edited by LESchwartz