Just making sure I'll be compliant:)

If I put on a Tapco stock and install the G2 FCG, and use Master molder 30 rd mags, I should be compliant right? Also looking to do the PG conversion and would like an ergo US made grip, so anyone that can tell me where I can get one please do so. I am starting the ordering process today so would like to know ASAP. Iam going to use the stock foregrip for now with the cheap vertical grip idea that was posted on here awhile back, and I'm going to attempt to make the foregrip quite special. Will have to see how it turns out,and after I'm done I'll post pics. Thanks Guys, theDuke.

Edited by theDuke

Thanks guys, for the info. I have checked out the section on 922r and also the tech section, ask my wife I have been on here constantly for the last couple weeks, but it never hurts to get a second opinion. I want to be spot on when it comes to the law. theduke.

22_shooter do you know if that comes with the hardware? I looked at their site and it doesn't say if the bolt and nut are included and I don't see a way to contact them. I like the looks of it though was really what I was looking for. theDuke

you could also use foreign mags.

7 foreign parts + 3 when you use foreign mag = 10 foreign parts (still compliant). :chris:

I ordered a few mags today but they were all the Master molder ones in 30 rd variety. Wondering now if I should just go ahead and order a bullett guide from Dinzag along with the G2 FCG. Any thing else you guys think I need? theDuke

22_shooter do you know if that comes with the hardware? I looked at their site and it doesn't say if the bolt and nut are included and I don't see a way to contact them. I like the looks of it though was really what I was looking for. theDuke

I'm not sure. But here is their contact page: http://www.blackjackbuffers.com/index.php?...f8f0e36f77f1ca7 .

I have that grip on my gun, it comes with a screw that you need to install, but not the grip nut, so i ordered the grip nut and screw set and just used the screw that came with the ergo grip. I think it fits well, its hard polymer with textured grip, not as grippy as the rubber ones but doesn't stick to your hand either when its hot outside, overall i love it. And the MM mags shouldn't need the bullet guide to work

Edited by Vultite

I'm not sure. But here is their contact page: http://www.blackjackbuffers.com/index.php?...f8f0e36f77f1ca7 .

Thanks 22_shooter, I truly did look for their contact page and could not find it. Vultite said "And the MM mags shouldn't need the bullet guide to work", I thought that also to be the case, but after reading some more postings yesterday I'm not so sure that is true for all of them. Of course I read this after I placed the order for the mags. From what I have read the Surefires are the ones that seem to work all the time without a BG but the Master Molders are kind of hit and miss. Would I have to modify the MM mags if I installed a BG? Vultite thanks for the info on the hardware for the grip. Azrial, "You could also hire a dominatrix. Get a big one to be sure that you stay compliant", I don't think I could get that one by my wife, but thanks for the suggestion. theDuke

I don't think I could get that one by my wife, but thanks for the suggestion. theDuke

Not my taste either, but just trying to be help! :lolol: