Just purchased a 7.62X39 Saiga. Already own guns of the AR family, but wanted something different this time around. I'm in the middle of finals right now so I haven't gotten a chance to take it out, but I'm excited about it. Don't have a picture yet, but heres a picture of the other thing I spend a ton of money on: My 1974 Chevy Nova

IMG_7461.jpg

Looks like an informative forum, happy I found it!

RUN AWAY!!!! WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board! :super:

How DARE you post a pic of a ride like that WITHOUT a peek under the hood...... :angry: !

Just purchased a 7.62X39 Saiga. Already own guns of the AR family, but wanted something different this time around. I'm in the middle of finals right now so I haven't gotten a chance to take it out, but I'm excited about it. Don't have a picture yet, but heres a picture of the other thing I spend a ton of money on: My 1974 Chevy Nova

IMG_7461.jpg

Looks like an informative forum, happy I found it!

hi i have a saiga 7.62 and when i went to shoot it. it really surprised me i didn't even think i shot it ...barley any recoil...i just converted mine .here is some pics thats mine when i was shooting

post-11110-1210182913_thumb.jpg

post-11110-1210182938.jpg

This thread is bringing back mostly bad memories of the unreliable cars I drove in high school and college. Rangerdavid, those Mustant IIs were something. Weren't they about as reliable as the Chevette? They looked a whole lot better, but I seem to recall that they had many reliability issues.

How about the Mercury Bobcat? Does anyone remember that? I think it was a fancy Pinto.

Of course, that was an era when smog controls were really in their infancy and fuel injection was almost unheard of in a passenger car. But, at least a regular guy could work on those cars. I think it would take about three years of intensive training to have a clue as to what is going on under the hood of a modern car.

WJ

Not surprised other car nuts are gun enthusiasts as well. In addition to my 74, we have a 53 chevy pickup we're working on for my sister, and a 1950 plymouth 2 door my dad wants to make into a cruiser. Thanks for the warm welcomes guys!

Welcome aboard mate! I had a 68 Nova for my first car...totalled that mutha! It ended up shaped like a banana and about the same color...lol. Good thing those cars were made of real metal, unlike today's machines...

Ranger you had 76 Stang when they were new? Sweet! I still love mine, need to stop buying Saigas and get the engine back in her :(

Hey if ya want to see some rides here, check out this thread....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=3235&hl= :super: