See for your self, Raleigh, NC & surrounding area weather.

Just FYI, I'm not making the trip out, the other Form 4 for my can is approved and will be mailed out on Monday. Sorry gents but with gas being the way it is I can't afford 2 trips out there in the same pay period, plus ammo, plus my SOT transfer fee's.

Take the weather for what you will but I want NO ONE mad at me regardless if it rains or not. I can't control it just do my best to predict it but it looks like even those with PhD's are in agreement with me.

Edited by MCASgt New River
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's got just a bit more ring to her when she sings out!

In that last pic I was trying to catch the very bare spot on the ground at about 7,8 o'clock and 4&5 o'clock. You could feel your clothes being by the blast from ten feet behind the shooter. Fuckin AWESOME. :super:

Much fun was had by all who attended. I've got more pics being sent to me, and some video to come. Hopefully next time we can get some better planning done and have more than two people there with Saigas.

There was a large variety of nice weapons there considering this was just a bunch of good ol' boys getting together to have fun and shoot up a few thousand rounds of ammo. Luckily the sun stayed out all day and we didn't see any rain til we pulled in my driveway coming home. There's almost always a chance of a pop up thunderboomer or two on any warm muggy NC summer day. I think we were protected because we were prepared, with umbrellas....kind of like if you leave the camera at home going bass fishing. That's when you catch all the fish!! ~lol

• 1 month later...

Welcome Sam....... do you work for Dell? I understand that Sam is a very popular name in India, Sam and Ashok.

you're only a little late for the north carolina shoot....... perhaps you could sign up for the New Delhi shoot....

अच्छा उप सैम ( Hindi for Good bye Sam.)

Edited by rangerdavid
  • 7 months later...
I am not working for Dell. I am working with a UK based IT firm.

==============

sam

Should have got a job at the call center.... Bye!

Breaking out the Ban Hammer!

Wow...what a trip! :unsure: This Sam guy just happens to show up again and make his 2nd post, in a thread about us shooting down on my buddy's land...and we just happen to be planning to shoot again this Saturday, in the same place, for the first time since then? WTF? :blues:

Wow...what a trip! :unsure: This Sam guy just happens to show up again and make his 2nd post, in a thread about us shooting down on my buddy's land...and we just happen to be planning to shoot again this Saturday, in the same place, for the first time since then? WTF? :blues:

Hey just think nothing of it, it is not anyone dropping a hint they are watching you or nothing... :ph34r: