I've still got my E-TAC stuff coming and I want to buy two LM&T rifles from Viking Kitty. The safe is almost full and I cannot sneak another safe into the closet. So, the following are available:

You have seen them before, but here they are:

100_0084.jpg100_0083.jpg

100_0085.jpg

1. Green Krebs (minus the green crayon) 7.62 WTS @ $900.00 + shipping from NC to your FFL;

2. Viking Kitty .223 WTS @ $1,050.00 (this one has several options on it) + shipping to your FFL

3. The VEPR .223 WTS @ $600.00 + shipping to your FFL

4. The Saiga Ver21 .308 WTS @ $475.00 + shipping to your FFL

Like all the stuff I sell, these are brand new (except for the green crayon experiment).

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

Damn these high gas prices!!!

Let's see, gas for the truck to drive to work or Saiga Ver21 .308??? :unsure:

Damn, damn, damn!!!

Great looking specimens, Judge! Good luck selling those.

nyclu3

I have been asked for a bit more info. about the VEPR. It came with two mags. The Saiga Ver21 .308 came with one mag. Both have the left side scope rail.

The Viking Kitty has the following upgrades: The Ultimak AK-47 Gas Tube; The Smith Enterprise Vortex Flash Hider; The Tapco T6 collapsable stock; Galil style handguard; BL Force Vicker's 2 point sling and two surefire 20 round poly mags. It has the 16 inch barrel. The price for the Viking Kitty does not include the MCA Sgt NewRiver mega nice vertical grip; however, for a modest additional fee, I might be talked out of it.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
I have been asked for a bit more info. about the VEPR. It came with two mags. The Saiga Ver21 .308 came with one mag. Both have the left side scope rail.

The Viking Kitty has the following upgrades: The Ultimak AK-47 Gas Tube; The Smith Enterprise Vortex Flash Hider; The Tapco T6 collapsable stock; Galil style handguard; BL Force Vicker's 2 point sling and two surefire 20 round poly mags. It has the 16 inch barrel. The price for the Viking Kitty does not include the MCA Sgt NewRiver mega nice vertical grip; however, for a modest additional fee, I might be talked out of it.

WJ

It also has a tapco stainless steel gas piston and a UTG tri-rail behind the gas block . and if it will help the gun sell I will trade the tan pistol grip and stock for a black ergo grip and Black tapco stock (folding, T6, or warsaw)

post-9412-1212197009_thumb.jpg

post-9412-1212197014_thumb.jpg

post-9412-1212197020_thumb.jpg

Price reduction: The Krebs is now $875.00.

Buy any two and take off 5% more from the total price;

Buy all four and get 10% off the total price;

Buy six and take off, oh, I got carried away there.

WJ

Price reduction: The Krebs is now $875.00.

Buy any two and take off 5% more from the total price;

Buy all four and get 10% off the total price;

Buy six and take off, oh, I got carried away there.

WJ

I can't belive you haven't sold one of them awesome guns. See you posted on Akforum as elkhound and no bites yet. I wish you good luck on selling them.

The VEPR is back on the market.

Also, due to the idiosyncratic gun laws in California, no sales to persons in California. Also, no sales to persons outside of the United States.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.