8 round mags

Mine from November never arrived. :-( Rusmilitary.com has not responded to several Emails requesting them to track the package, supply new mags or refund my account, so I'm disputing the charge with my CC company. Ugh.

Only domestic sellers for me from now on!

shooter2 if it helps -

I emailed Oleg last night and got a reply this morning.

All orders which were paid for are despatched same or next day in normal situation. From 23 December until today we have been closed for holidays . Also postal services have slowed down due to busy time of the year. If somebody has not received their goods, it means they are still in the post. We do provide tracking-down service on internet on request and this service is described on Payment page of the website. So if somebody is claiming that he has not received goods, it means that he is too lasy to e-mail and request the tracking number for the parcel. Your order will be processed within the next 24 hours. Thank you and Happy New Year.

Regards

Oleg Savochkin /Director/

FSU Connections Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)1932 770836 Fax: +44 (0)1932 786257

"So if somebody is claiming that he has not received goods, it means that he is too lasy to e-mail and request the tracking number for the parcel."

Real nice.

My order was supposedly shipped November 15. Oleg did send me a tracking number for Royal Mail, which said the package had been transferred to the USPS but provided no additional information; USPS said tracking had not been purchased for the parcel with that number. Oleg offered to investigate and/or compensate me. I Emailed him on 12/9 and 12/14 requesting that he either find the package, ship a replacement or refund my credit card, and I got no reply. I turned the matter over to my CC company yesterday; perhaps they can make more headway than I have been able to.

Edited by shooter2

its still there guys!

but it's up to $95 and it's got 3 days left!

man somebody really wants that mag!

i'll pay a decent price for a poly mag, but after all the ones i've had crack and break just from cycling of the bolt i'll never pay $100 for one.

i'm gonna watch that auction just to see how much that sucker gets up to. :dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

no not any problems with saiga mags (not yet, hopefully never)

mainly poly mags for my ak.

they look cheaply made and not near the ruggedness and "quality" of a saiga mag.

but then, my saiga mags haven't had quite as many rounds through them as my ak. and they've never been bump fired either.