first run drum price?

what was the reduced price of a drum when Mike D started taking orders? I bought two, and cant even rember when i placed the order, but i dont feel like going through all my statements looking for it when i know somebody here remembers. im tabulating the amount of money ive spent on my saiga. im stoked that they are on the way, or will be soon.

oh yeah, and on a standard tromix conversion, Tony remachines the back of the receiver to the correct angle. what does this accomplish?

Edited by Azkamidaka
oh yeah, and on a standard tromix conversion, Tony remachines the back of the receiver to the correct angle. what does this accomplish?

Are you referring to correcting the angle so the stock is at a more appropriate position/angle?

Quoted from the list of modifications/upgrades on the Tromix site. ""Rear of receiver re-machined to the correct angle." I was asking what this was meant to accomplish because i had no idea what it improves. Is this modification for the installation of buttstocks that protrude directly rearward inline with the receiver like a collapsible M4 stock?

Quoted from the list of modifications/upgrades on the Tromix site. ""Rear of receiver re-machined to the correct angle." I was asking what this was meant to accomplish because i had no idea what it improves. Is this modification for the installation of buttstocks that protrude directly rearward inline with the receiver like a collapsible M4 stock?

Its so that aftermarket stocks don't have a funny looking upward angle after they've been converted.