Any Rem 870 owners with a Mesa Tactical stock adapter?

Well I've been at my new job for about 2 weeks now, and I'm making more money which means.............time to buy another gun :D . I'm pretty set on a Remington 870 to scratch my 12 gauge itch.

Does anyone have an 870 with the Mesa Tactical stock adapter? I'm not really interested in the "high tube" adapter with the rail that goes over the receiver, but I do like the "low-tube" and "LEO adapter". I'd probably throw on a Magpul CTR if I went this route.

What do you guys think of the adapter? Well made and sturdy? Pics would be great, as I can't seem to find many pics with the adapter installed, even though my Google-fu is pretty damn good. :D

http://www.mesatactical.com/index.php?id=55

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-10790-1219865212_thumb.jpgpost-10790-1219865237_thumb.jpg

any updates?

Not yet. I'm still hunting for a reasonably priced 870.

Let me know when you get one. I can fix you up. I used to be a Mesa dealer and had to quit the gun shows due to health problems. I still have stock and I know I have an 870 LEO adapter. I'll see what else I have when I get home tonight.

Here's a couple of pics of my Mossy 590 with all the stuff on it. We can't have Saiga 12's out here but this one will do OK

post-10790-1219865212_thumb.jpgpost-10790-1219865237_thumb.jpg
any updates?

Not yet. I'm still hunting for a reasonably priced 870.

Let me know when you get one. I can fix you up. I used to be a Mesa dealer and had to quit the gun shows due to health problems. I still have stock and I know I have an 870 LEO adapter. I'll see what else I have when I get home tonight.

Here's a couple of pics of my Mossy 590 with all the stuff on it. We can't have Saiga 12's out here but this one will do OK

That'd be great! I appreciate it. I'll let you know when I get my hands on an 870.

• 2 weeks later...