please help a saiga newbie

I know the information is somewhere, and I did search, but it seems to be scattered and I can't quite put them all together.

1. I want to convert a saiga to AK style 7.62x39 rifle. Is there a good site/link to detailed instruction of what I need, how it's done??

2. Where is a good place to get a 7.62x39 saiga.

Thanks for your help.

1. I want to convert a saiga to AK style 7.62x39 rifle. Is there a good site/link to detailed instruction of what I need, how it's done??
You've found it.
2. Where is a good place to get a 7.62x39 saiga.
Centerfire Systems has them in stock now.

Here's a link to written instructions. I just kept my lap top in the basement and used this as a go by. One of our Moderators, Cobra, also has a conversion thread posted as a sticky in this forum. Its a very very good go by. Good luck, and ask a lot of questions. Better that, than screw something up. Its a lot of fun, and a real sense of satisfaction when you're done!!

http://www.cross-conn.com/Saiga_Conversion/index.htm

PM me your email address and I can send you a PDF version of the Cross-Conn site. It makes it easier for printing and having as a reference while you work. I've also collected a couple of other lessons learned from my Saiga conversions on my website.

Use the search function here in the forum and you'll find everything you need to know.

Good luck!

Jim